[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
sangvinu2 wrote:
"

why you dont have flask removing shock?

I have master alchmist ascendancy

I followed other ascendacy path also, for me its very good to have all elemental status ailments off and use whatever flask I want

and yes, buy 20/20 vortex its about 4-7c corrupted, nice dps/area boost

Ahhh yes forgot about that, im using it as well hehe. Question here does it mean if I use vinktar due to master alchemist im not shocked?
"
arlen2015 wrote:
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
"

why you dont have flask removing shock?

I have master alchmist ascendancy

I followed other ascendacy path also, for me its very good to have all elemental status ailments off and use whatever flask I want

and yes, buy 20/20 vortex its about 4-7c corrupted, nice dps/area boost

Ahhh yes forgot about that, im using it as well hehe. Question here does it mean if I use vinktar due to master alchemist im not shocked?

yes, if you have Master Alchemist and using Vinktar you dont get shocked
I just gotta ASK. The question of all times! u guys know it. Herbalist vs Alchemist. I know u says it just about preferrence, but still want to see some sort of actually test, of much this poison actually do of damage on bosses/high HP mobs. I mean the poisen seems to get stronger longer the fight, but ya a video showing the differnet on those points, i would appreciate.

Thank U
Hello again!
How do you deal with monsters mods like: volatile/reflect/hexproof/explode ? You always read mods on rare monsters or what?
Why you use 2 version of Blade Vortex? Ok, i know why but question is "when" you use 4l BV and when 6l?
Can i use Blasphemy with Warlords Mark instead Curse on Hit and some item to generate Power Charges?

If it will be equally effective pls give me some hints about effective items with this mod.

Ty for build, it this very nice to leveling with BV but im affraid about reflect and other mods during fast rush.
"
SFDrake001 wrote:
Hello again!
How do you deal with monsters mods like: volatile/reflect/hexproof/explode ? You always read mods on rare monsters or what?
Why you use 2 version of Blade Vortex? Ok, i know why but question is "when" you use 4l BV and when 6l?
Can i use Blasphemy with Warlords Mark instead Curse on Hit and some item to generate Power Charges?

If it will be equally effective pls give me some hints about effective items with this mod.

Ty for build, it this very nice to leveling with BV but im affraid about reflect and other mods during fast rush.

make sure your flasks are up when you are fighting a rare mob and you are fine.

You want to use 2 versions, one for the curse on hit on pcoc and the other is your dps. You dont want to run blasphemy because you want 100% mana pool available, for tankyness and clear mind jewel.

Don't run blasphemy when you get your CoH setup.

I played this build last league and its great for HC. I'm looking forward to playing it again now, especially with the cast speed dagger mod, I think a good one would be better than divinarius.

Currently doing t15/16 with this build now, really nice build.

Unbuffed my DPS with inc aoe is 18k (33k conc effect) but it still feels really low when I'm in a 6 player rota.

Face tanking most bosses so survivability isn't much of an issue but looking to squeeze out some more dps, gear below.
Spoiler
"
danciderus wrote:

Unbuffed my DPS with inc aoe is 18k (33k conc effect) but it still feels really low when I'm in a 6 player rota.

Face tanking most bosses so survivability isn't much of an issue but looking to squeeze out some more dps, gear below.
Spoiler

Using vinktar? is it conv because I see no phys to light
Also, can you open up your char to see tree, any changes from original build?
"
danciderus wrote:

Spoiler

Have you tried changing your divinarius for another dagger? a rare with same stats (except aoe increase)
like this one
(with +atk speed and crit multiplier would be even better)
(Regarding last words above)
Does attack speed really change our DPS ?!
"
Thanarchy wrote:
(Regarding last words above)
Does attack speed really change our DPS ?!

no DPS change, affects only whirlblades

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info