[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

i bought rumi's still die insane fast :(
dunno what do anymore !!
my ing is killwitches
I can't find anything in the wiki about whether vulnerability would or woudn't work with blade vortex. Can curse on hit vuln gloves be used with BV? i was thinking about the use of cospri's armor to allow a second curse and use curse on hit vuln gloves. i'd lose some aoe and damage with the cospris instead of carcass or beast fur but it's a reasonable eva armor and i'd poison with every hit. hexproof fwiw. i'd appreciate any input, thx

EDIT: just wanted to see what a cospri's would run since it took me all of last league to build up the currency to get one. it looks like it should fit right in with the affordability of the flasks, a 6 L, BBBBGR is 'only' 11.5 Ex. the only listed 5 L, BBBGR runs a much cooler 3.5.

Re-EDIT: sorry for all the adds, i didn't want to put in extra messages. was reading back over the old build i modeled from last league and relearned that additional curse ammy's could be used instead to allow the CoH Vuln gloves to be used. a massively cheaper approach to dual cursing. then you could use all that currency you saved and spend it on CoH Facebreakers
Last edited by onavelzy on Sep 25, 2016, 3:10:27 PM
Has anyone worked in blasphemy into this build? I'm trying it out as an alternative to the second BV and it's amazing but I'm noticing the loss of power charge on crit. I was thinking I could run assassin's mark to supplement the power charges but the mana reserve is a bit much. I may try clarity too but I'm interested in what some of y'all have worked out.
I'm sure this has been thought of before, maybe even mentioned in this thread, but what about Pledge of Hands and a Kaom's Heart? Pledge already has level 30 Spell Echo so you can run a 5L and still have it as a 6L, or if you manage to get it 6L'd you'll have a 7L, it even has some block chance to make up for losing the shield, and a healthy chunk of Mana if you continue using Mind Over Matter. Kaom's should easily bring you upto about 8.5k-9k life with all of the life nodes this build takes.

The downside obviously is no Whirling Blades or Shield Charge for a movement ability, so you'd have to either go with Leap Slam, or just rely on Quicksilver/Onslaught movement speed buffs to travel efficiently.

Would be interested to hear OPs thoughts on this as I feel like it would bring this build up to a comparable effective life pool as the popular CI builds which seems to be the main point people hinge on when touting CIs superiority over life, especially when it comes to BV Pathfinder.
Last edited by Greymane2k on Sep 25, 2016, 8:58:58 PM
Would you rather run a 6L yellow with mediocre stats or a 5L carcass jack?
This thread is unfortunately 99% questions with only the occasional answer.

I'm still wondering about the question regarding passive skill tree that was asked some pages back.

The level 82 tree and level 99 differ a lot, and there's many of us who end up somewhere in the middle at level 90-93.

Don't know if I'm supposed to spec out of the 3 power charge nodes and put them somewhere else like True Strike, Hired Killer or Trickery.
To all that say "i'm dying" check my gear and flasks. I'm doing T13-15 maps without problem. From what ive seen you guys are using wrong flasks, and have low life rolls on items. You can get very good rares now for not more than 5c use your currency and you will stop dying ;)
So far this build work well for me ,just done uber lab at lvl 74 finger in the noise .

But with this lower crit chance + cont destruction ,its prety impossible to me to have vinktar 100% up on boss without add .Can u at highter lvl ? or u dont need for shit like shapper or guardian?
"
Kezz123 wrote:
"
Kezz123 wrote:
Whats the deal with the level 82 passive tree and the level 99 passive tree?
Thats 17 level difference but there is like 30 more skill points on the 99 and some removed like the power charge up the tree and the 2 nodes around it etc.

was there a mistake in the 82 tree or are we meant to remove some stuff and add it to the other tree?

Also I just am starting on the 99 tree so its slower now to level...what would you suggest prioritizing?

Thanks,

Still could use a response to this. IS the 99 tree the one to follow for sure?
anyone else can take a crack at this?

me and others are still awaiting an explanation of the passive skill tree.

Would be nice to have someone help out.
"
Guchette94 wrote:
So far this build work well for me ,just done uber lab at lvl 74 finger in the noise .

But with this lower crit chance + cont destruction ,its prety impossible to me to have vinktar 100% up on boss without add .Can u at highter lvl ? or u dont need for shit like shapper or guardian?

I played this build upto level 93 on EHC following OPs final skill tree/gear setup. With all of the reduced charges used/increased flask effect duration nodes, and you want both of those effects on your belt as well (this is very important, double flask effect belt is waaaay better than a tri-res belt for example) you can kill Uber Izaro with 100% uptime on Vinktars.

For Shaper and those kinds of fights most people are using the unique flask "Overflowing Chalice" which has an important effect that reads: "100% increased Charges gained by Other Flasks during Flask Effect" allowing you to charge your other flasks up more quickly. It's not needed on things like Izaro since he dies so quickly once you reach the final gear setup, but for fights like Shaper/Guardians you'd probably want the Overflowing Chalice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info