[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
MataBicho wrote:
For the Orb of Storms setup you use: Orb of Storms + PCOC + Warlords Mark + Curse on hit ?

yes thats my setup . but i also have 2nd bv setup for cull+blind+item rarity...this setup ill give flat 50 chance to evade plus the carcass chest u will end up with 70 percent chance to evade which is fking awesome for phy bosses
"
"
Tune wrote:
"
Since this build is fotm build all the unique flasks are really expensive. IS there a decent cheap flask setup ? until i can save enough currency to get them because it seems easier to save up for essence wurm ring and invest in other equipment first than obtaining the unique flasks.

Read the original post. Its under Flask Setup.

Sorry about that, should of looked closer but i do i have another question then. Since the unique flasks are what grant us life leech do i have to spec into anything different in the tree or roll it on a certain flask or item to help sustain in the mean time ?

use the wralord curse effect it enough for the leech

maybe try this flask setup

basalt(increased armor mods) plus granite (armor mods ) pure insane defense will net u in 80 phy dmg reduction combined with fortify u will be 95 dmg reduction cap for phy

atzri plus sulphur flask for offensive flask

1 instant divine flask of 2000 life on low life..

hope it helps

try to buy reduced flask charges used belt even it has crap stats but make it has life/or open prefix to craft

try to roll flask charge gained on dealing a critcal strike on ur flask. it will help u to have perma flask setup
Is added chaos damage better than increased critical for the 6th link?
Whats the deal with the level 82 passive tree and the level 99 passive tree?
Thats 17 level difference but there is like 30 more skill points on the 99 and some removed like the power charge up the tree and the 2 nodes around it etc.

was there a mistake in the 82 tree or are we meant to remove some stuff and add it to the other tree?

Also I just am starting on the 99 tree so its slower now to level...what would you suggest prioritizing?

Thanks,
"
Edeka wrote:

good question, im using incr crit, would like to know why added chaos is better? Toolip dmg is lower, is it related to fact chaos dmg cant be reflected or... ?
"
arlen2015 wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

good question, im using incr crit, would like to know why added chaos is better? Toolip dmg is lower, is it related to fact chaos dmg cant be reflected or... ?

I have the same question :o

Was running (got Spell-echo from Staff) :
- BV/Added-fire/Controlled-destruction/Inc-crit-chance/added chaos
And I changed to this for a HUGE dps boost :
- BV/Added-fire/Controlled-destruction/Inc-crit-chance/Inc-crit-dmg
i did almost every thing in the game with this build (uber/twinned vaal temple/twinned t15/all guardians) - deathless
but i cant kill the fuckin shaper cuz MoM is uselees vs his attacks and my ehp is so low :(
there is my gear
Spoiler

is anyone here who killed shaper with this build? i need some tips.
"
hfourftw wrote:
i did almost every thing in the game with this build (uber/twinned vaal temple/twinned t15/all guardians) - deathless
but i cant kill the fuckin shaper cuz MoM is uselees vs his attacks and my ehp is so low :(
there is my gear
Spoiler

is anyone here who killed shaper with this build? i need some tips.

dude can u post ur character sheet buffed and unbuffed defense/offfense.

why using added spell vinktar? u dont have conversion gem and u dont even have added light on spell dagger
I'm sorry for being a nub but can someone tell me how to increase maximum number of blade 'vortexes' ? (From 20 to 50 for example)
"
I'm sorry for being a nub but can someone tell me how to increase maximum number of blade 'vortexes' ? (From 20 to 50 for example)

You cant.
They changed it to a maximum of 20 stacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info