[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Sorry for my english!
Hello, im a noob but i have one important question: how you survive? You have leech or something? And why you dont use flask for bleeding? Bleeding on this build is not a problem, i understand this but why its not a problem?

I play with this and have low level (30+) and my Blade Vortex have very short time. Ofc i take passives with "increased skill duration".

And please put into build tree this build from Sharper because is other build basic on huge ES and low life like i see.

"
SFDrake001 wrote:

Sorry for my english!
Hello, im a noob but i have one important question: how you survive? You have leech or something? And why you dont use flask for bleeding? Bleeding on this build is not a problem, i understand this but why its not a problem?

I play with this and have low level (30+) and my Blade Vortex have very short time. Ofc i take passives with "increased skill duration".

And please put into build tree this build from Sharper because is other build basic on huge ES and low life like i see.

leech is from warlord curse

this is life build if u want ci go to outher build forum

if u take ascendancy node u get bleed removal on flask use no need for bleed mods on flask
"
Cadman wrote:
This thread is unfortunately 99% questions with only the occasional answer.

I'm still wondering about the question regarding passive skill tree that was asked some pages back.

The level 82 tree and level 99 differ a lot, and there's many of us who end up somewhere in the middle at level 90-93.

Don't know if I'm supposed to spec out of the 3 power charge nodes and put them somewhere else like True Strike, Hired Killer or Trickery.

First time going with this Build, but I'll take a stab at it. Some guides have large gap in progression trees, it's really up to you to decide what you need when.

It can vary according to your gear and play style greatly, for instance I didn't take the power charge nodes at all yet and went straight to the crit nodes in the later tree. Think i was right about 80 +/-, but the up time on my charges wasn't great and my flasks and crit chance was lacking. I personally even went there before filling out the life "wheel", my life was fine except for hard hitting bosses.

Luxury of soft core I suppose, but it really changed my play experience. My jewels were lacking so I used those points elsewhere until I had a good jewel. Haven't gotten additional flask life nodes, (That's hurting a bit ATM) and took the mana reduced flask node instead at this time...etc. etc.

As far as the discrepancies in the tree (thanks for pointing that out BTW), what suits your gear/needs? Go that direction and use those free respc. point when/if needed.

Don't know if that helped at all, but good luck and have fun.
Last edited by Sirgeoff7 on Sep 27, 2016, 3:58:45 AM
I took the base tree and twicked around lvl 90, you can have a look on my profile Thracus Pathfinder

The idea I follow is simple:
trash mobs die , no need for anything here
boss fights: here where it matters so we need:
- life: 5k+ will be best for most fights - so we need hp gear and %life jewels and tree nodes
- defense rumi + basalt + vinktar for hard leech with flask nodes and belt (very important)
- damage: here things are not that bad, the dmg output it`s good so for this boss fights we have to
prioritize refilling flasks if the boss don`t die within max 8 secs (vinktar is up 8 secs with proper customisation) so:
BV - increase crit chance - added fire - speel echo - phys to light
this I use for boss fights (tooltip unbuffed its 17k)
WHen I get 6l I will have controlled dest for maps and change with conc for boss map

- if using controlled destruction and take out crit chance then my crit goes doen to 26% tooltip which for my taste it`s bad
- with this gem setup I have 51% tooltip and 73% with 5 power charges up, which refill vinktar resonable good
- i didnt pass t14 because i was unlucky with map drops but uber lab I farm several times a day because its too easy
- I dont know if I can kill shaper with this damage, but I will push for 6l and should be enough

I hope it helps

thanks Bogok for this great build, never had an easier play
Last edited by sangvinu2 on Sep 27, 2016, 4:33:05 AM
"
arlen2015 wrote:
To all that say "i'm dying" check my gear and flasks. I'm doing T13-15 maps without problem. From what ive seen you guys are using wrong flasks, and have low life rolls on items. You can get very good rares now for not more than 5c use your currency and you will stop dying ;)

lol from looking at ur gear no way ur going to die with gg gear
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
I took the base tree and twicked around lvl 90, you can have a look on my profile Thracus Pathfinder

The idea I follow is simple:
trash mobs die , no need for anything here
boss fights: here where it matters so we need:
- life: 5k+ will be best for most fights - so we need hp gear and %life jewels and tree nodes
- defense rumi + basalt + vinktar for hard leech with flask nodes and belt (very important)
- damage: here things are not that bad, the dmg output it`s good so for this boss fights we have to
prioritize refilling flasks if the boss don`t die within max 8 secs (vinktar is up 8 secs with proper customisation) so:
BV - increase crit chance - added fire - speel echo - phys to light
this I use for boss fights (tooltip unbuffed its 17k)
WHen I get 6l I will have controlled dest for maps and change with conc for boss map

- if using controlled destruction and take out crit chance then my crit goes doen to 26% tooltip which for my taste it`s bad
- with this gem setup I have 51% tooltip and 73% with 5 power charges up, which refill vinktar resonable good
- i didnt pass t14 because i was unlucky with map drops but uber lab I farm several times a day because its too easy
- I dont know if I can kill shaper with this damage, but I will push for 6l and should be enough

I hope it helps

thanks Bogok for this great build, never had an easier play

why you dont have flask removing shock?
I am having trouble finishing merc lab, i have 4 k hp and about 8k dps on BV while flasks are up, i cant seem to kill him in time without running out of charges in the last fight so i have to leave or die. Is there something inherently wrong with my items ? or am i just a massive noob who doesnt know the fight well enough ?
Spoiler
"
I am having trouble finishing merc lab, i have 4 k hp and about 8k dps on BV while flasks are up, i cant seem to kill him in time without running out of charges in the last fight so i have to leave or die. Is there something inherently wrong with my items ? or am i just a massive noob who doesnt know the fight well enough ?
Spoiler

Some suggestions :
1.Buy a lv20 Blade Vortex , they are 1c and require only lv70. This will be a huge dps boost.
2.Dagger and shield can come with crit chance for spells, I recommend upgrading yours to have those.
3.If you can live without movespeed on boots you can get amazing resists and life for cheap.
4.Belt you should try get flask duration and reduced flask charges.
5.Health flask to 50/100% instant recovery helps in lab.

Then for Uber I would recommend getting a Vinktar and you should be fine.
"

why you dont have flask removing shock?

I have master alchmist ascendancy

I followed other ascendacy path also, for me its very good to have all elemental status ailments off and use whatever flask I want

and yes, buy 20/20 vortex its about 4-7c corrupted, nice dps/area boost

I have just found this jewel:

is it worth going Life & ES ? or should go to ES, if I cant handle content with the life variant ?

Ps, this ring is very nice :)
Last edited by iDT on Sep 27, 2016, 10:29:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info