[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

I really don't like keeping up a second blade vortex, is there anything i can do?
I really don't like keeping up a second blade vortex, is there anything i can do?
Quick question, what would be the best upgrade for me next? Probably a vinktars I would assume. I have enough for the penetration and spell damage one, which is better? Adds xx-xx to spell damage or 10% penetration?

gear
"
Anavels wrote:

I've been using orb or storms and it works well. Much less annoying I feel.
"
evenson wrote:
"
Anavels wrote:

I haven't tried orb of storms, but I don't have a problem keeping curse and max endurance charges and power charges up. With 2 stacks of cursing BV to every 7-10 main BV, you're pretty much guaranteed max charges and cursing nearly the whole pack.

When I start a map, I do 2-3 BV curse casts, and then main BV until I'm about 10-12 stacks total. From there, I recast one or the other every 2 casts of whirling blades (if I haven't jumped into a pack). I will usually do two casts of main BV to everyone one cast of cursing BV. If I jump in a pack, I'll do 1-3 casts of main BV or 1 cast of cursing BV (depending on current # of stacks, map layout, if there is another pack nearby...a lot of it is just going on feel and quick decision making).

Typically my attack sequence starts with whirling blades into a pack, quickly popping vink>basalt of grounding>taste>rumi, then a few casts of main BV or curse BV. Back to whirling blades, pots should be fully charged, into the next pack. I will typically pop pots for every new pack unless there is more than one close by. Just remember to cast BV when you jump into the middle of a pack, and do your curse BV every 2 or 3 times you pause to cast.

It takes effort to keep up your cursing BV, enough stacks of main BV to kill efficiently, 2-4 pots, and spamming whirling blades. Lot of APM going on and it can get tedious.
"
MackBolan42 wrote:
"
evenson wrote:
"
Anavels wrote:

I haven't tried orb of storms, but I don't have a problem keeping curse and max endurance charges and power charges up. With 2 stacks of cursing BV to every 7-10 main BV, you're pretty much guaranteed max charges and cursing nearly the whole pack.

When I start a map, I do 2-3 BV curse casts, and then main BV until I'm about 10-12 stacks total. From there, I recast one or the other every 2 casts of whirling blades (if I haven't jumped into a pack). I will usually do two casts of main BV to everyone one cast of cursing BV. If I jump in a pack, I'll do 1-3 casts of main BV or 1 cast of cursing BV (depending on current # of stacks, map layout, if there is another pack nearby...a lot of it is just going on feel and quick decision making).

Typically my attack sequence starts with whirling blades into a pack, quickly popping vink>basalt of grounding>taste>rumi, then a few casts of main BV or curse BV. Back to whirling blades, pots should be fully charged, into the next pack. I will typically pop pots for every new pack unless there is more than one close by. Just remember to cast BV when you jump into the middle of a pack, and do your curse BV every 2 or 3 times you pause to cast.

It takes effort to keep up your cursing BV, enough stacks of main BV to kill efficiently, 2-4 pots, and spamming whirling blades. Lot of APM going on and it can get tedious.

I'm too lazy for that.... :q
Thanks for the build, doing quite decently with it. Have cleared up to T15 without any real issue. Not sure what I should upgrade next? Could get a taste of hate, but it hasnt been required up to this point.

Gear:

Spoiler

Flasks:

Spoiler

Taste of Hate is just a Sick boost in general, but for example for the Overgrown tier 15 map i use Atziri's instead of it bcs of the ChaosDMG bandits.

But i totally understand not wanting to spend 5 ex for something that doesnt feel neccessary - i have the same opinion on the Convertion Vinktar. I dont see a Point switching from the 10% Pen. one over to the Convertion as the Phys to Lightning gem is pretty Decent in DMG.
So if you dont feel like buying a taste, just dont do it.
Mostly dying with this build is just bcs of overextending or underestimating and just not dodging something (at least for me)
As long as you dont play brainless you hardly ever die
Why don't we use facebreaker, strapped mitts?
i can't sustain the vinktars flask during boss fights (like uber izaro)... can anyone just help me out plz ://

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info