[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Spoiler

My current gear and flask setup, The divination is replaced by a basalt flask. Can anyone help me with the optimum flask setup to do uber lab, havent got my last ascendancy yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA
Last edited by fusrhodah on Sep 13, 2016, 12:46:59 PM
Is it possible to farm Uber Lab with full keys with this build?
"
mlvnk83 wrote:
The ONLY reason you are dying is u r getting shocked with vinktar up... Please reroll 1 of your flask affix to shock immunity..

Yesterday I managed to craft a surgeon's granite flask of grounding and eqquiped a Rumi's instead of the Quicksilver flask.

Used my last Offering (6th attempt so far) and tried to take down Uber Izaro once again.

1st and 2nd phases went down smoothly. I somewhow managed to tank some hits while the flasks were up. While I was trying to get some charges every single swing of Izaro was a REAL death threat lol. Still needed to use the Whirlwind like crazy strategy to try to fill the flasks.

I took out Controlled Destr and used Conc effect. 11.4k BV dmg BV + Spell Echo + Added Fire + Phys to Light + Conc Effect. 33% crit chance.

3rd phase was the problem. I tanked some hits and once the flasks were gone I needed to keep whirlwinding up and down, but I entered panic mode when I accidentally stopped on top of a trap. Used the last charge of my life flask and couldn't leech cause Izaro won't stop sending me those green globes... Result: whirlwinded 2 more times on top of the traps and died. If I managed to refill the flasks quicker I would have killed him.

Anyways, I'm not giving up on this build. I need to get the groove. I played Mjolner Juggernaut last patch, so you guys understand why I'm having so much difficulty to adapt lol. As a Juggernaut I was used to carry people through Uber Lab pressing only 2 buttons (shiled charge to fly thorough traps and molten strike to proc discharge) and tanked Izaro without even needing to reposition. Just straight face to face combat lol.

As a last update on my flasks:

I need some help with progressing to end game.

gear

tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4D7gQHBLMFQgguDlwPqxEtFSAWvxmOHNwdviSLJJ0mlSj6KjgqTSycLOky0TOHNZI3TDpYPAU9Xz8nQYdBlkQNRUdFfkWdSshMs03jUUxSU1NSVUtVxlltX5hfsGHiYlpq-m0ZbqpvnnX9fIN9W311f5aCx4MJg9uEb4UyjDaNkpeVl_Sa4JuNm7WfbZ_fogCmV6xHrrO1SLXytz64k8BmwzrHncjwykrPMtD1037UQti96-7tg-9673zwH_aj9z356P4K_o_-ug==?accountName=asbo96&characterName=HaganeNoKami

I dont really know what to do from here. Ive got around 70 chaos sitting in my stash tab, not a lot i know but its all i have. I have about 1k mana unreserved and 700 reserverd( im using blasphemy and warlords). My bladevortex dps is around 4k. I dont really know how to progress from here. Do i get my 5 link or do i go for divinarius or should i get my flasks first. Id really appreciate some help with this .
Hello, I read the last pages of the thread and found nothing like my problem. I can't do tier maps > 8 because i get oneshoted. I don't know if this is normal. Taste of hate solve the problem? vinktar? carcass? or what else can be.

Here my gear.

I'm having a hard time with leech. How does Vaal Pact work with this build?
Hey i got myself a
, and was thinking on buying an Essence Worm, Vinktar (the cheap version) and Rathpith leaving the Carcass and the dagger at last. Is this right? Or should i buy the Carcass or the expensive version of Vinktar instead? Thanks
Doing well with my buddy's and my own CI version of the build. We sort of took portions from a few different builds we liked and currently plowing through tier 12-14 maps.

Here's my current setup after I 6L a chest today with 130 jewellers and 60 fuse! (first time playing long enough in a league to bother to do this and been playing since alpha). Debating selling it though as I bought the chest for 1.5ex and already had 11ex offers on it. I have a 5L that I was running just fine with. Thoughts?

BV is at 12.2K DPS and ES 8.7K with Discipline and Hatred up in hideout. With flasks popped I go to 21.5K DPS.

Only thing that has given me trouble so far was Hall of Grandmasters. I got totally owned in there... never tried it before...

Spoiler

Last edited by tehmerms on Sep 13, 2016, 5:17:49 PM
First thing I’d like to clarify is that +lightning to spells on Vinktar and another 65+ on your weapon totaling ~ 110 is not enough for proper leach correct? I like the idea of the cheaper one because PTL will nerf your damage due to elemental mitigation vs physical mitigation. Has anyone tried? If it’s just not enough that’s fine I’ll cough up the dough for the good one or use a PTL gem but I’d love to hear from anyone who has tried.

Can someone review this buy order and tell me if something is wrong:

#1 Rumi’s (I swung and missed on my first Earth Drinker turn in)
#2 Essence Worm
#3 Vinktar (I’ll get the PTL one if I have to)
#4 Rathpith
#5 6L
#6 Taste of Hate

Particularly unsure of when it’s appropriate to grab the 6L. Taste of hate just seems too expensive to put in front of anything else.
"
bigp3rm wrote:
I'm having a hard time with leech. How does Vaal Pact work with this build?

Ideally try to get vessel of vinktar as soon as possible. Cheapest version will do by using a physical to lightning gem in ur blade vortex link. U also leech with blade vortex curse on hit with warlord mark altho that is just a bonus. Main leech come from vinktar. With proper itemization? Ur vinktar should have about 80% uptime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info