[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

On mob clearing, do you always have your stacks up to 20? I mean, do you stop once in a while to get it to 20 and get in, or does a lower amount do the trick?
Last edited by Millennium on Sep 13, 2016, 4:43:16 AM
i think i have like 5-6 stacks only while clearing the map, maybe a bit more if i stay and cast more to kill a rare
i am Running the CI version of this Build like ZiggyD did until he died ^^ which is pretty similar to this build (with a few differences)
how do you deal with phys reflect maps?
i tried switching one gem for physical to lightning but it's still a bit nasty :)
"
mlvnk83 wrote:
i'm currently running the exact same set up as OP (in terms of gem linking and passive tree). Face rolling all map boss up to t13 (Im trying to build up my T13+ map pools so havent been running alot higher map tier). Running unID rare or corrupted map are not a problem at all. The only time i need to reroll maps are when i need more QTY% or pack size. I save a lot of currencies this way to buy better flasks. Majority of the boss die within 5 secs with some bosses die in 2 sec such as orchard goddess.

Physical reflect is not a problem, with physical to lightning gem and Vinktar.
Elemental reflect is not a problem, with physical to lightning gem replaced with critical damage gem.
Double reflect is not a problem as well by replacing added fire with life leech
Twinned boss not an issue with bosses die within few sec together. I did twinned canyon, temple, racecourse, excavation no problem..
and hey this build can run blood magic too. This build literally has everyting to counter map mods, my standard of operation when it come to unID map is 1 cast of blade vortex to test reflect. Depending on the extend of damage i take from 1 stack and swap gem as neccesary. How many build can actually do that? Almost all builds uber builds i know cant run blood magic map.
Some people may suggest different gem set up but having the set up as OP suggested are more flexible for countering different map mods especially reflect.

In reflect maps, my flasks are available every after a pack so uptime on flasks are about 95%.

and by the way, divinarius is overrated. You can get a much cheaper dagger with similar stats (without area radius) and use the currencies on rumi/vinktar and achieve larger milestone. Think about it, are you really gonna spend tones of chaos jsut for 10% area radius when you can get a good flask? Please dont forget with proper itemization flask uptime are nearly 95% of the time.
The other subject i often read people has question is faster casting versus spell echo.
Spell echo offer a smoother playstyle, able to keep up more stacks while clearing the map.
Faster Cast are more clunky and slower when clearing maps. The only good thing about faster cast gem is ability to give consistent respond to your stacks building especially with the blade vortex warlord mark linked gem into the mi as sometime spell echo double casting the main blade vortex fail to cast the curse linked gem. This however seldom happen to me and as long as you are paying attention to your character that shouldnt be a problem

This guy gets it. I would like to point out, that when I made the build divinarius was way way cheaper and I don't think you should forget 10% aoe. Thanks for posting this though (:
I see most people have 2 types of increased cast speed on their BV tooltip, ie. 38% increased cast speed (from where?) and then 69% or so from faster casting support.

Can someone shed some light on this, as my only increased cast speed is from faster cast support.
"
danciderus wrote:
I see most people have 2 types of increased cast speed on their BV tooltip, ie. 38% increased cast speed (from where?) and then 69% or so from faster casting support.

Can someone shed some light on this, as my only increased cast speed is from faster cast support.

From Spell Echo support gem

Supported Spells Repeat an additional time
(51-70)% more Cast Speed
10% less Damage
"
Greymane2k wrote:
"
danciderus wrote:

From Spell Echo support gem

Supported Spells Repeat an additional time
(51-70)% more Cast Speed
10% less Damage

Oh stupid me, I got a 5l carcass jacks and I have spell echo but no faster casting.

Also seems my dps is quite low. Dropped by 1500 when I switched out added fire damage for phys to lightning for Vinktar.

Here's my gear if anyone could give me a few tips as to what I should change.
how you manage to get 50 charge for blade vortex it is kinda noob question but i have 20
"
gangsta59 wrote:
how you manage to get 50 charge for blade vortex it is kinda noob question but i have 20

Read the patch notes

"
Blade Vortex now has a stack limit of 20 (down from 50). It now deals 63% more damage at level 20.
Spoiler

My current gear and flask setup. Can anyone help me with the optimum flask setup to do uber lab, havent got my last ascendancy yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info