[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

When do you use the blade vortex linked to the curses?
Do you cast half main bv and half curse bv?
Or is it just 1 curse bv and the rest is the main bv
"
Jeso wrote:
When do you use the blade vortex linked to the curses?
Do you cast half main bv and half curse bv?
Or is it just 1 curse bv and the rest is the main bv

1 curse bv regularly enough to keep it up, rest main bv.

If I can get resistances with everything and can slot a unique helm or gloves without(for dps or w/e), what should I get(or propose some options)?
Has anyone with this build killed Shaper or thats only possible with CI variance?
What are some good leveling uniques for this build?
Life, CI and LL BV can all kill Shaper without dying assuming good enough gear and knowing how Shaper fight work. Don't know about this exact build though (meaning don't know anyone who has tried), but I'd guess that it would be able to handle that fight.
IGN Eilonway
IGN Daynendas
i'm quite new to the game, but i fail to understand why you have Vaal Pact keystone, i doublechecked your entire build, skills, items, passives and I cannot see any lifeleech anywhere, Why would you get vaal pact then? I fail to understand something in the build or wth? :D

later edit: vessel of vinktar, nvm :D
Last edited by Truditoru on Sep 15, 2016, 4:44:44 AM
"
Truditoru wrote:
i'm quite new to the game, but i fail to understand why you have Vaal Pact keystone, i doublechecked your entire build, skills, items, passives and I cannot see any lifeleech anywhere, Why would you get vaal pact then? I fail to understand something in the build or wth? :D

later edit: vessel of vinktar, nvm :D

Also he runs Warlord's Mark on Curse on Hit setup which causes Life and Mana Leech.
hi guys, have a qeustion: is the stat on the belt with weapon elemental damage scaling with the bv dmg? or is it useless and i can ignore it?
I'm struggling with the single target, when i came up to boss my flask dont refil and i die
"
Buhmann434 wrote:
hi guys, have a qeustion: is the stat on the belt with weapon elemental damage scaling with the bv dmg? or is it useless and i can ignore it?

Useless, BV is a spell not attack.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info