[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Spoiler
"
sloth1043 wrote:
"
xphailedx wrote:
"
sloth1043 wrote:
Have to say this has been the easiest build EVER to level!

I'm at level 72 now with 12k ES and 9K DPS and still so much room from improvement from the tree!

Level 72 with 12k ES and 9k DPS?

Can I see your gear? I'm at 10.7k ES and 9.5k dps at level 89 lol.

ALSO: What did everyone choose for the last 2 ascendancy points?

Here's my gear at level 72. I have 9851 DPS and 12,153 ES.

Those %es rolls on rings give so much Shield, lucky you for finding rings like that. expensive ones?
"
Those %es rolls on rings give so much Shield, lucky you for finding rings like that. expensive ones?

Nope! I think one ring cost 5c and the other 3c. I was like score!
Last edited by sloth1043 on Jun 26, 2016, 6:10:30 PM
Loving this build so far - pretty much everything has been a breeze. Can anyone take a look at my gear and recommend what you would upgrade with ~10 ex budget?

Currently have 10.9k ES and 10k bladefall without buffs.
"
sloth1043 wrote:
"

Whaaat? Doesn't it cost 1ex to mod % maximum energy shield?
"
xphailedx wrote:
"
sloth1043 wrote:
"

Whaaat? Doesn't it cost 1ex to mod % maximum energy shield?

Oh, thought you meant the cost of the ring. Yeah, it's an exalt to mod the ring. I also had to roll it a few times with some divines because the first value was like 9% >.>
I see in multiple posts people have posted blasphemy support linked to curses inside a heretic which already has a lvl 22 blasphemy - am I missing something ?
What is the point of this ?

P.S. Thanks for the build post - I am running it this league and really enjoying it. (Havent got my hands on a heretic yet)
"
RocketRandom wrote:
I see in multiple posts people have posted blasphemy support linked to curses inside a heretic which already has a lvl 22 blasphemy - am I missing something ?

P.S. Thanks for the build post - I am running it this league and really enjoying it. (Havent got my hands on a heretic yet)

The point is that if you link it to a 20/20 blasphemy (or better), that gets +2 levels from the helm and will overwrite the otherwise 22/0 blasphemy that you get automatically.

Which gives you +10% curse effectiveness.

Not really necessary but there's not really anything else you could link there so might as well do it if you're min/maxing. Enlighten could also be considered if you want a slightly bigger mana pool but other than that, I don't know.
"
bajc wrote:
"
RocketRandom wrote:

The point is that if you link it to a 20/20 blasphemy (or better), that gets +2 levels from the helm and will overwrite the otherwise 22/0 blasphemy that you get automatically.

Which gives you +10% curse effectiveness.

Not really necessary but there's not really anything else you could link there so might as well do it if you're min/maxing. Enlighten could also be considered if you want a slightly bigger mana pool but other than that, I don't know.

Thanks!
I had missed that blasphemy would also get+2 from heretic
"
sloth1043 wrote:

Oh, thought you meant the cost of the ring. Yeah, it's an exalt to mod the ring. I also had to roll it a few times with some divines because the first value was like 9% >.>

Yeh was talking about the actual ring costs.
Tip I got from BF trappers

Use Southbound gloves for regular map clearing so you get guaranteed poison prolif and regen. They make it impossible for your actual Bladefall to kill which wouldn't trigger the prolif on Bino's. Since Southbound only states that your hits can kill, your DoT poison will work just

I've tested this and there is no loss in kill speed at all, but you get a lot more purple and green on your screen which is great :D

Also, this can let you use life/mana on kill and Vile Bastion's ES regen on kill should work 100% too. Haven't tested these ones yet though :P
yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info