[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
Moksu wrote:
"
KeenSenses wrote:
Anyone have any tips on leveling this guy. I am working on him and just working through act 4 normal. Honestly compared to some other builds I have been trying it is kinda a pita.

Not sure how to scale the damage on much with the tree being mostly trap damage and energy shield...but people saying they didn't go mines until around 90.

Any help would be appreciated.

I switched to this link setup as soon i was able to get all the needed links. used tabula ofc.

whats wrong with all the guys struggling with leveling this build? that was the best leveling time i ever had. just as OP stated go first to the very right mine wheel, so enemies can't destroy placed mines. then i just played with lifesprig and 3L Bladefall (or earlier Firestorm)+remote mines+minefield -> everything gets destroyed, don't even need poison or something. just soo much burst dmg until end of merciless (where i finally had a 4L w000t)

until lvl89 i played with
Spoiler
. yes, seriously. a crappy pseudo-5L brought me through 1) uber izaro 2) atziri 3) T14 8mods. All this with 8k ES. this build is just hilariously easy to play and really cheap. now that i'm 90 i decided to invest into a 6L vaal regalia but totally not needed. i guess the 9300 ES i have now will be good for uber atziri, didnt tried yet.

and btw check out my gloves
Spoiler
soooo bad, i don't even use CWDT setups, nothing. LOL NOTHING needed really.
any CWDT suggestions for uber-atziri before i give it a shot?
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Jun 23, 2016, 7:59:47 AM
Very solid build! Did two Uber Atziri kills in Prophecy (only 2 because hope is rare to drop and costs 2ex D= ), first with 1 portal left, second - deathless.
Gear

Flasks

for CWDT setup I use arctic breath + IC (chilled ground slows enemies even more, and helps with hexproof mobs)

UberDropz

I'll keep farming normal Atziri for Hope, will report more in future. Thx for guide!
Never forget - "With dexterous feet and steady eye, stones and arrows pass you by"
Last edited by fataleast on Jun 24, 2016, 10:52:20 AM
Sick build, a nice change from the fasts paced builds, even though it can be very fast with the right flasks :)

Went the way with the 4x Coated Shrapnel and removed the poison gem currently with lvl 19 0% gems at 8.2k deeps and 9.6k ES.

Reckoning of the get.

Thanks for everyone's contributions :)

Hi guys,

Do you think Cooling Strike from Heartbreaker dagger works at all? I'm getting bit better dmg comparing with Bino, bit more mana and ES.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
Hi guys,

Do you think Cooling Strike from Heartbreaker dagger works at all? I'm getting bit better dmg comparing with Bino, bit more mana and ES.

just test it? lol you can tell if they die when they get below 10% hp... smh
IGN: madssvin
Have to say this has been the easiest build EVER to level!

I'm at level 72 now with 12k ES and 9K DPS and still so much room from improvement from the tree!
"
sloth1043 wrote:

I'm at level 72 now with 12k ES and 9K DPS and still so much room from improvement from the tree!

Level 72 with 12k ES and 9k DPS?

Can I see your gear? I'm at 10.7k ES and 9.5k dps at level 89 lol.

ALSO: What did everyone choose for the last 2 ascendancy points?
Can anyone tell me how to get more dps on my bladefall? I really feel like it's lacking.

DPS with Controlled Destruction and Minefield: 9.5k

DPS with Controlled Destruction and Added Chaos Damage: 15.8k

I'm just experimenting with my weapons, not sure what is best right now..
How to replace heretic's? Since its like 7ex on psc right now its huge investment
"
xphailedx wrote:
"
sloth1043 wrote:

Level 72 with 12k ES and 9k DPS?

Can I see your gear? I'm at 10.7k ES and 9.5k dps at level 89 lol.

ALSO: What did everyone choose for the last 2 ascendancy points?

Here's my gear at level 72. I have 9851 DPS and 12,153 ES.

Last edited by sloth1043 on Jun 26, 2016, 12:31:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info