[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Rip me. Died to uber on phc after I killed her. The yellow lightning one shot me with 10.6k es and topaz flask up. It just instant spawned under me =\

I should have logged out insantly after i saw her start doing the yellow shit and I had already popped my mines
Last edited by YomiHC on Jun 21, 2016, 11:57:47 PM
"
YomiHC wrote:
Rip me. Died to uber on phc after I killed her. The yellow lightning one shot me with 10.6k es and topaz flask up. It just instant spawned under me =\

I should have logged out insantly after i saw her start doing the yellow shit and I had already popped my mines

I just remembered I wasn't rich enough for uber to do an uber build. LOL
For those mapping, how is the cooldown? I've been leveling a bit with multiple traps over remote/minefield, but the cd is KILLING me.
Mines don't have a cooldown.
"
YomiHC wrote:
Mines don't have a cooldown.

I get that, but they are terrifying to use when your gear - es/life isn't very high. So just better to suck it up and use mines?
It's the opposite of terrifying. With whole screen blasphemy temporal chains you don't get hit unless you run into a pack and wait there. Plus you don't have to get close as blade fall casts at a range.

---

Going for uber tonight! Got my gems at 20 (22 blade fall with level 3 empower). and am level 90. Going in with about 9.3k ES and 20k dps with conc effect, atziri promise, and sorrow of the divine flasks.
Last edited by link1313 on Jun 22, 2016, 11:39:16 AM
Played the life based version in Perandus and in Prophecy before switching to CI.

CI is a bit expensive when u are hunting for good gear but its much more fun to play.

Ty for the nice build guide.

Now I'm ready for hunt :)

"
link1313 wrote:
Going for uber tonight! Got my gems at 20 (22 blade fall with level 3 empower). and am level 90. Going in with about 9.3k ES and 20k dps with conc effect, atziri promise, and sorrow of the divine flasks.

Went well, deathless. Only hard part was atziri split phase where a flameblast did about 8K because they did not die on the first set of mines. i think it may have because i ran out of blasphemy range before the poison ran its course.

proof:
Anyone have any tips on leveling this guy. I am working on him and just working through act 4 normal. Honestly compared to some other builds I have been trying it is kinda a pita.

Not sure how to scale the damage on much with the tree being mostly trap damage and energy shield...but people saying they didn't go mines until around 90.

Any help would be appreciated.
"
KeenSenses wrote:
Anyone have any tips on leveling this guy. I am working on him and just working through act 4 normal. Honestly compared to some other builds I have been trying it is kinda a pita.

Not sure how to scale the damage on much with the tree being mostly trap damage and energy shield...but people saying they didn't go mines until around 90.

Any help would be appreciated.

I switched to this link setup as soon i was able to get all the needed links. used tabula ofc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info