[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Hi All, I just respecced my char from Whisering Ice and need your help.

First of all my tooltip dps is 1.6k and killing Voll took me a lot of time (15s or so), what am I doing wrong? My armor is only 5L so i swapped conc for minefield.

And second which Ascendancy note should I pick from uber lab? Vile bastion or Void Beacon? (Gonna respec to occultist tomorrow)
"
xenthis wrote:
Hi All, I just respecced my char from Whisering Ice and need your help.

First of all my tooltip dps is 1.6k and killing Voll took me a lot of time (15s or so), what am I doing wrong? My armor is only 5L so i swapped conc for minefield.

And second which Ascendancy note should I pick from uber lab? Vile bastion or Void Beacon? (Gonna respec to occultist tomorrow)

look at page 40-52 and you have all your answers..
IGN: madssvin
"Affordable" : You need this 6 Exalt helmet.
Yah thats my problem too. Everything up to T14 maps and uberlab has been doable so far without the veil. Havent tried council, atziri, uber atziri. I am chancing deceide masks like mad without luck so far :/
Reach out and touch hate.
Since I can't afford Heretic Veil I'm runnig 2 curses. Atziri, Uber lab and council is a breeze even with my gear and lev 19 gems. Haven't tried Uber Atziri because I can't afford the fragments.

I only got about 7k ES and 7k DPS (11k with concentrated effect).

I could have over 9k ES but I'm using crappy 6L chest and trying to 6L my good one.

"
Chimmy81 wrote:
"Affordable" : You need this 6 Exalt helmet.

it is not required at all...
Hey, thanks for great guide...

i have few questions though...

in the guide, it didn't really tell me anything about what jewels i should be using..

my guess is that looks for -

Physical damage
Damage over time
Mine damage
Area Damage
..etc..

is there any unique jewel that you would recommand?

and also, in the skill tree, you picked up few nodes that help with non-curse aura (eg- Leadership node). does that have any effect on curse ?
Hey what should I be buying first? The Heretic's Veil or a White 6L Vaal Regalia and roll it myself? I'm currently using a Tabula.
Thanx for making this great build.
Got a question i have never done uber atziri and was wondering if i can do t15 abyss map (6mods) deathless is Uber atziri alot harder?

im only at 7,6k es and around 10k dps
playing sc.
what about using this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info