[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

UBER DOWN DEATHLESS with this build (with some changes.... well a lot of changes)

Dropped bino's for a spellwand and dropped poison gem for 4x coated shrapnel + controlled destruction

Tooltip at uber kill was 12.5k unbuffed.

GEAR (only no 21/20 or 20/23 at the time of uberkill. Used a worse shield as well)
Spoiler

running uber atziri service in PSC

view-thread/1700171
That's awesome man gratz on the über kill, I wanted to ask if that's better.
The 4 jewels and then swap out poison for controlled destruction gem, you think or feel that, your setup works better?
What's the key difference you noticed if you tried both versions?
It depends.

If (according to darkee, the guy from perandus HC who did uber sets to 100) you have 4 GG jewels (4 damage mods), then you can probably switch to poison gem. My current tooltip is 13.5k with controlled destruction. Without it, I have 9.5k so I need 4 REALLY GOOD jewels to make up the 4k tooltip damage (or more)

I can't test the 4 GG jewel setup since none exist in PSC (maybe some do but they are probably expensive as fk)
running uber atziri service in PSC

view-thread/1700171
aaaaah like that, I understand, so that makes it easier to determine whether or not to go for that setup, also same with binos I suppose, great spell dmg dagger/wand will be better etc etc.
Thank you so much for answering that, im going to go for my jewel slot nodes now then (atm leveling this, 51 and counting :D
Hello. Did anyone tested uber lab without heretic's veil?

I am thinking of trying, but not sure, dont want to waste 2ex worth of fragments.

My gear:

thanks for the build, really strong at moment
one question is i can not affort the 6L, SO how is the gem link for 5L, or you suggest just uese tablua?
i'm try to kill normal atziri. thanks
This is my first CI character and just curious, what is BiS for chest? Would it be a 6L Shavs?

So far at 7k es and 6k tooltip atziri dies incredibly fast. Just leveling until I can feel comfortable attempting uber. Already had 1 hope drop!
"
Krobelux wrote:
This is my first CI character and just curious, what is BiS for chest? Would it be a 6L Shavs?

So far at 7k es and 6k tooltip atziri dies incredibly fast. Just leveling until I can feel comfortable attempting uber. Already had 1 hope drop!

No. a 6L Shavronne's Wrappings would be BIS if you're low life, but as Chaos Inoculation chaos damage doesn't penetrate ES so a Shavronne's would be a huge waste.

Your best bet is to get a 800+ ES Chest or 500-600+ ES/EV Chest. Possibly an Atziri's Splendour or the new Beast Fur Shawl ES chest that gives AOE and Spell Damage.

Something like this is a good jumping off point, and they're not too expensive at the moment:

This chest is far from BIS and is pretty average roll.

Last edited by Dixton on Jul 1, 2016, 12:50:30 AM
"
Blendight wrote:

Yeh i did the uber labyrinth few times before getting heretic's, you should be fine.
"
Moksu wrote:
"
Blendight wrote:

Yeh i did the uber labyrinth few times before getting heretic's, you should be fine.

Yes very EZ i did it with only 5 Link and 5.4K dps tooltip, no heretic´s.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info