[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

I got a few more levels and adjusted some gear, I can drop 2 mines now 3 curses enabled.

My Gear
Spoiler

Need to upgrade my shield to one with spell damage but they are 1ex+ and I spent it all on the darn heretics lol
Last edited by Jouchebag on Jul 3, 2016, 11:43:13 AM
"
Ribbsey wrote:
I'm loving tweaking this build ... so far -

Tri-curse + discipline
Mana 616/2567, regen 125.8 (stun threshold based on 2567 mana x 500%) and at 616 mana left over i can lay mines none stop :D
ES 13,223
Immune to silence
Immune to freeze
Astramentis allows some great gear choice
Tooltip 5.3k inc aoe / 8.4k conc aoe

If I switch Healthy Mind jewel for Energy from Within I loose immune to silence and a huge amount of mana but ES then sits at 14k, so 20k ES with vaal discipline

Spoiler

oh... that is what i want to achieve... 3curses+discipline :D

i'm trying a poorman version of it with the charisma cluster instead of the shadow starter nodes to being able to use 2 blashpemy and discipline without using heretic veil.
for the third curse i was thinking to use a setup like this:
cwdt (low level) + bv (low level) + coh (max level) + curse (maxlevel)

i think it can work, but i'm still levelling.

also, i would like to squeeze in 5 jewel socket to being able to use 1 energy from within and 4 of the poison trap jewels to get a pseudo 6 (and later 7) link
So I already posted here but I wanted to post again because this build is so awesome. Allowed me to do 36 challenges(in hardcore) with no problems as pretty much any map mod is doable. Surprised me how durable it is, even in crazy rippy 8 mod maps. It's definitely a bit slower than other builds but can just survive anything it seems like. I never could get a heretics veil so I was only double curse the entire time but it worked great still. So anyways, thanks again for posting this!
Last edited by SmokeBlunts on Jul 3, 2016, 10:22:50 PM
"
Ribbsey wrote:

Tri-curse + discipline
Mana 616/2567, regen 125.8 (stun threshold based on 2567 mana x 500%) and at 616 mana left over i can lay mines none stop :D
ES 13,223
Immune to silence
Immune to freeze

If I switch Healthy Mind jewel for Energy from Within I loose immune to silence and a huge amount of mana but ES then sits at 14k, so 20k ES with vaal discipline

Spoiler

Why are you running with rumi? You got basically no block from passives.
Here my build, no heretic´s, dual curse,

- 10.8K ES
- 10.1K tooltip damage with L20 Bladefall 5L

Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jul 5, 2016, 3:08:59 AM
First of all, thx for the Build, i realy love this so far, i tried like every build this season so far...from Volls Mjolner...Reach of Council TS etc...all felt nice but sometimes eyecancer...sometimes too squishy etc...and i never wanted to try trapper cause it thought MUST BE BORING but i am pretty impressed and excited by the pure OP-ness xD

My Question now is, i've looked many builds before deciding to you yours and some of them used Darkscorne Bow as weapon cause of 25% Physical damage taken as chaos damage, this combined with CI is flat 25% phys damage reduce, whats pretty awesome! also 25% of phys damage is converted to chaos directly, what also seems pretty nice!

what is your opinion on that ? yeah your ES drops cause of missing shield but wouldnt the 25% more than mitigate that fact ?

sorry for my bad english, it's foreign language for me xD
"
Mekadrill wrote:
First of all, thx for the Build, i realy love this so far, i tried like every build this season so far...from Volls Mjolner...Reach of Council TS etc...all felt nice but sometimes eyecancer...sometimes too squishy etc...and i never wanted to try trapper cause it thought MUST BE BORING but i am pretty impressed and excited by the pure OP-ness xD

My Question now is, i've looked many builds before deciding to you yours and some of them used Darkscorne Bow as weapon cause of 25% Physical damage taken as chaos damage, this combined with CI is flat 25% phys damage reduce, whats pretty awesome! also 25% of phys damage is converted to chaos directly, what also seems pretty nice!

what is your opinion on that ? yeah your ES drops cause of missing shield but wouldnt the 25% more than mitigate that fact ?

hi. by not using a dagger you lose also the ability to give yourself fortify buff. so darkscorn bow would only give a flat advantage of 5% mitigation. But you lose so much ES. also you lose fast movement. the stats of darkscorn are additionally totally useless for our build.
i think its not worth it. :) cu
"
"
Mekadrill wrote:

hi. by not using a dagger you lose also the ability to give yourself fortify buff. so darkscorn bow would only give a flat advantage of 5% mitigation. But you lose so much ES. also you lose fast movement. the stats of darkscorn are additionally totally useless for our build.
i think its not worth it. :) cu

thx for the answer, makes sense, even when fortify is not up 100% ...

next and foremost last question :D wouldn't an Empower lvl 4 Gem outclass controlled destruction by far cause of the extreme LVL - Damage increase of Bladefall ?

its 55% INCREASE spell damage - controlled destruction
against
lvl 24 Bladefall (LvL 21 got ~521 damage ... Lvl 24 got ~ 684,5 damage thats flat 31,38% more base skilldamage + all the increase and more bonusses+ you dont loose 100% crit chance)

???

btw this would be my lvl 100 build plan Athropy+Force Shaper tree should be HUGE damage increase also or not necessary and put these 9 points into %more energy shield in the middle ?

http://poeplanner.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

thx in advance
Last edited by Mekadrill on Jul 4, 2016, 10:59:54 AM
"
Moksu wrote:
"
Ribbsey wrote:

Tri-curse + discipline
ES 13,223
Immune to silence
Immune to freeze

Spoiler

Why are you running with rumi? You got basically no block from passives.

Rumi's and my shield gives me a total of 63% block chance / 20% spell block chance and 3k armour giving estimated phys reduction of 23% ... plus I've usually got chaos golem up so estimated phys reduction of 27% ... I don't know what else to try, maybe Lion's Roar ? ... it's sort of a spare flask slot so I'm open to suggestions ?

I've tried this build with different combinations of the coated shrapnel jewels, southbound gloves, bino's and warlords mark as fourth curse but found the higher ES + discipline to be tankier for my playstyle.
Hi,

little rebuild and I've gotten:

- 10.5k ES
- 360 mana free (out of 1896)
- 13.092 tooltip damage with L20 Bladefall (i'm getting around 21k with The Sorrow of the Divine and Rallying Cry)

Playing with 4x Shrapnel. Here is my current gear:

May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info