[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
Madzak wrote:
"
Saafen wrote:
Did/do most of you guys go for mana @bandits? Playing PHC and I do feel I would benefit more from a skillpoint but I have no idea how much manaproblem there will be with this build. I would be very grateful for some advice here.

I respecced to mana at 94.

Ahh thanks for answer. I guess I will go for mana directly then.
Hello,

Thanks for the speedy reply! I feel a little more confident taken on Uber!

Q: Rare dagger(with Damage over time) Vs Bino's? Thoughts?
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the speedy reply! I feel a little more confident taken on Uber!

Q: Rare dagger(with Damage over time) Vs Bino's? Thoughts?

A rare dagger provides more damage. IF you are nervous about doing uber, get a rare dagger with quite a bit of spell dmg and dmg over time mod. It will help you for sure. I just felt that Bino's worked for me, I liked seeing mobs being poisoned after abyss passive kicked in etc. It's the "problem" with this build, you can kill with any dagger you want. I even used Daresso's Passion in a full uber run to test. It costs 1 alch...
Last edited by Madzak on Mar 31, 2016, 7:20:42 PM
For leveling i advice Careful planning. It's give ~100dex for 1 jewel.
What you think about taste of hate for this build?
do we need any crit / crit multi for this build? we dont right? saw 1 life based crit bladefall trapper and confused :)

-i'm using taste of hate instead of basalt and nothing wrong with it so far as i could observe :) well for mapping at least, for uber i dont think taste would be good since we would keep getting ourselves frozen.
Last edited by elenaor on Apr 1, 2016, 10:56:04 AM
This build focused only area dmg and mine dmg (jewel) It's greatly increased poison dmg. Phys good to but area and mine high priority.
And ofc curse.
Last edited by BoneFaer on Apr 1, 2016, 6:40:35 PM
"
elenaor wrote:
do we need any crit / crit multi for this build? we dont right? saw 1 life based crit bladefall trapper and confused :)

-i'm using taste of hate instead of basalt and nothing wrong with it so far as i could observe :) well for mapping at least, for uber i dont think taste would be good since we would keep getting ourselves frozen.

"
BoneFaer wrote:
For leveling i advice Careful planning. It's give ~100dex for 1 jewel.
What you think about taste of hate for this build?

I've never died to physical dmg on this build. Sitting at 9-11K ES with enfeeble. For content like uber, poison is everything. For instance, double Vaal melt from the poison. I don't think it's a needed flask, and it's another uniqe flask, which means you cannot roll freeze, bleed etc. I like Rumi's over Taste of Hate for this build. Rumi's brings us closer to block cap and adds spell block. If we do get hit by physical, it won't one shot us. We have insane temp chains and enfeeble and vaal discipline. So many defensive options. I'd actually say that a quicksilver brings more utility then taste of hate as we can easily dodge and outrun danger. It's my personal preference. Nothing wrong with taste of hate.

Crit and crit multi is not something I focused on.
Last edited by Madzak on Apr 2, 2016, 3:51:19 AM
Do you have your old tree? The one before you went low life and removed clever construction?

EDIT: Disregard, it seems like there was a weird loading issue on your characters page.
Last edited by Primalpat on Apr 2, 2016, 2:56:33 PM
weird question, but what happend if i join unid map with bloodmagic on as CI character ? do i die casting a spell or ill just dont use any ?
IGN Dareiosh
you can't kill you, when you'll try to cast a spell it will say : you have not enough mana. You'll see it fast, don't worry and come back home asap :D

My question : I'm now on a 5L, 9400ES and bladefall almost lvl18.

-Am I ready to try normal Atziri? I'm on HC and it will be my first try ^^.
-What's the best 5L setup for bosses?
I think about bladefall / Remote mine / Poison / Trap and mine damage / Conc effect

I link my profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/arandombiitch/characters

ty for answers.

Last edited by arandombiitch on Apr 3, 2016, 11:24:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info