[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
mandodiao wrote:

Spoiler
"
Madzak wrote:
"
mandodiao wrote:
Hey man, loving the build.. im lvl 51 atm in SCPerandus. I have a question .. while lvling i bought a Eye of Chayula and Vaaled it into a +1 curse (in one try!). Should i go Quad-Curse? or just drop Whispers of doom to save like 10 passives? Or maybe pick another Ascendency node? .. What would u do?

Thx!

Grats. Last time I looked they were 10EX +. You could go %ES regen per mob killed (instead of +1 curse as occultist) or drop the entire top left side of the tree. You do however lose out on 2 curse effectiveness nodes. I mean, sure, you can do the build without em, but mobs won't be as slow as with them. Maybe you won't notice? It's hard to say. Alternatively, you could perhaps grab Force Shaper. In the end, it's up to you really.

You won't have mana for quadcurse. 28% reserved mana pre curse. And what curse to use?

My suggestion: Try the build with and without the curse effectiveness nodes top left side of tree. If you feel they are nice to have, maybe sell your Eye. If you don't notice much difference, grab Force Shaper? phys nodes + some added chaos.

Okay man, thx for the reply. Im think im gonna take Force Shaper, if i want to go to Whispers of doom i have to invest 12 points (from the witch Aoe since i dont took the mana nodes on top and instead took Soul Siphon which is closer)
Spoiler

In the end, you can do this build as many classes. Occultist is not needed. It might even be tempting to try a totally different ascension for other synergies. Who knows, it might be super good:) It's always fun and good to experiment, respec try different stuff. A guide is nice and all, but when you hit 90+ you might feel comfortable enough to try your own special variant of the build, maybe lose a gem or two and insert some other stuff. For instance, atm. I'm not running flame dash, for a map build, that would prolly be smart to implement.
Last edited by Madzak on Mar 30, 2016, 3:28:46 AM
nice build
did uber with lvl 12-14gems deathless
Last edited by CheckME on Mar 30, 2016, 6:57:30 AM
Spoiler
"
Madzak wrote:
"
mandodiao wrote:

Spoiler
"
Madzak wrote:

Grats. Last time I looked they were 10EX +. You could go %ES regen per mob killed (instead of +1 curse as occultist) or drop the entire top left side of the tree. You do however lose out on 2 curse effectiveness nodes. I mean, sure, you can do the build without em, but mobs won't be as slow as with them. Maybe you won't notice? It's hard to say. Alternatively, you could perhaps grab Force Shaper. In the end, it's up to you really.

You won't have mana for quadcurse. 28% reserved mana pre curse. And what curse to use?

My suggestion: Try the build with and without the curse effectiveness nodes top left side of tree. If you feel they are nice to have, maybe sell your Eye. If you don't notice much difference, grab Force Shaper? phys nodes + some added chaos.

Okay man, thx for the reply. Im think im gonna take Force Shaper, if i want to go to Whispers of doom i have to invest 12 points (from the witch Aoe since i dont took the mana nodes on top and instead took Soul Siphon which is closer)
Spoiler

In the end, you can do this build as many classes. Occultist is not needed. It might even be tempting to try a totally different ascension for other synergies. Who knows, it might be super good:) It's always fun and good to experiment, respec try different stuff. A guide is nice and all, but when you hit 90+ you might feel comfortable enough to try your own special variant of the build, maybe lose a gem or two and insert some other stuff. For instance, atm. I'm not running flame dash, for a map build, that would prolly be smart to implement.

Yeah, totally agree. I could go Tri-Curse with the amulet and as a Shadow take Trickster, i think that would be OP af. Taking Patient Reaper and Shade Form would increase defenses a lot. I will keep lvling the witch and migh respec my shadow into that later on and see what happens!
I was just wondering, since your helm already provides Lvl22 Blasphemy, why do you still socket Blasphemy into it?

"
bluestained wrote:
I was just wondering, since your helm already provides Lvl22 Blasphemy, why do you still socket Blasphemy into it?

As far as I know the blashpemy from helmet is lvl 22 no quality. I put quality there to increase curse effect by 10%. In a perfect world, I think enhance 4 would be stronger, but that has a multiplier, so that won't really work.

If you are struggling with mana, you can put an enlighten level 2-4 there.
Last edited by Madzak on Mar 30, 2016, 7:11:47 PM
You need to give Darkee credit for this build lol
ign mmIL
hey got a question. is bino good for mapping or wand with spell dmg is better ? also stone or fire golem ? and if i have bino + poison gem does this trigger twice ? or i waste poison gem in it ? sorry for noob questions
IGN Dareiosh
"
Mioushu wrote:
hey got a question. is bino good for mapping or wand with spell dmg is better ? also stone or fire golem ? and if i have bino + poison gem does this trigger twice ? or i waste poison gem in it ? sorry for noob questions

You cannot poison without poison gem. Bino spreads that poison. Our poison damage is very substantial so spreading it is great.

I like Bino very much for mapping. You can use a rare dagger if you want, but I prefer Bino. I use Stone Golem + Zealot's Oath flask + Bino's regen to regen alot of ES while fighting. I convert life regen into ES regen.
"
MessnerMan11 wrote:
You need to give Darkee credit for this build lol

I don't know who Darkee is. I watched Nuclear run Uber in HC in a youtube video, and made the build based on that. Anyway, thanks for valuable input.
Last edited by Madzak on Mar 31, 2016, 12:14:21 AM
Hello,

Just a few questions regarding "hot keys". I find it very difficult to lay the "mines" down and then detonate them. Is there a recommended way to do this? so i can use my flasks, and still attack.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info