[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

alright lvl 70 and 7.2k es right now. here is the gear.

Spoiler

if anyone wondering all gear+jewels cost me around 16-17ex

can u guys share some numbers with me.
-what is your bladefall tooltip dps? i'm sittin on 7.2k right now and wondering what is the good number should i look for once i'm 90+ and ready to one shot uber.
-also what is your remaining mana after curses? mine 253/1584 (regen 55.4) right now and not sure if i need more or once i got the shaper node it will be more than ok?
-and finally what is your strength number, since we r not fully lvling some red gems i'm not sure should i go more than 110.

thank you for your time and infos, having great time so far :)
Last edited by elenaor on Mar 31, 2016, 4:11:45 AM
"
elenaor wrote:
alright lvl 70 and 7.2k es right now. here is the gear.

Spoiler

if anyone wondering all gear+jewels cost me around 16-17ex

can u guys share some numbers with me.
-what is your bladefall tooltip dps? i'm sittin on 7.2k right now and wondering what is the good number should i look for once i'm 90+ and ready to one shot uber.
-also what is your remaining mana after curses? mine 253/1584 (regen 55.4) right now and not sure if i need more or once i got the shaper node it will be more than ok?
-and finally what is your strength number, since we r not fully lvling some red gems i'm not sure should i go more than 110.

thank you for your time and infos, having great time so far :)

My tooltip dps was 8.5k ish(before i 20Q'ed all my gems at the vendor). This is with 50% spell dmg shield, but my gems were never 20 quality. I did buy a bladefall 21 gem though. Paid 1.5EX for it. I think 7.5k + is fine, 8.5k + is really fine. 9-10k is set in stone. I did uber at 82 with lvl 15 gems or something. Dps was maybe 7k? More dps just makes the encounters in uber safer, since they last shorter. Remember to flask before using mines. You gain quite a bit dps.

111 STR here. I think 100-110 is fine. As long as you can use immortal call.
Unreserved mana is 306. This is a number which has improved the last few levels. I even picked another mana regen + max mana node. As I stated in the guide, I have a stupid amount of int on my gear which helps. My mana regen is 103.6. I think 100 mana regen should be a goal for all.
Last edited by Madzak on Mar 31, 2016, 8:00:16 AM
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello,

Just a few questions regarding "hot keys". I find it very difficult to lay the "mines" down and then detonate them. Is there a recommended way to do this? so i can use my flasks, and still attack.

Thanks

My solution to this was spacebar. After a little while I got used to it, and now I flask and detonate without thinking about it.
i think i'm gonna take scion starter jeweler node too, with that both mana and dps should be above ok :)
Last edited by elenaor on Mar 31, 2016, 9:41:45 AM
when it comes to jewels , what is better than others , correct me if im wrong
Mine dmg - phys dmg - area damage - damage over time ? do i miss something ?

where is spell damage in this ? second or last
IGN Dareiosh
Last edited by Mioushu on Mar 31, 2016, 9:47:28 AM
Hello,

So fighting normal Atziri is the easiest thing in the world. Okay, so I've never killed uber. I have attempted MANY times on my Blade Vortex lawn-mower build and have failed. I believe while moving around/mining i may have the chance to finally do it! Ok so what's my question?

Q: Is there a certain requirement for my Energy-shield ex:10,000+? (currently:9283)
Q: Is there a certain resistance cap i should be at before starting?
Q: What's best way to defeat, navigate through trash(not irl trash)
Q: Is there any 20% Quality gems that are a "must" to have in slot.
Q: Is a rumi's flask viable for this build?

Best Regards,

Adam.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Mar 31, 2016, 12:28:16 PM
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello,

So fighting normal Atziri is the easiest thing in the world. Okay, so I've never killed uber. I have attempted MANY times on my Blade Vortex lawn-mower build and have failed. I believe while moving around/mining i may have the chance to finally do it! Ok so what's my question?

Q: Is there a certain requirement for my Energy-shield ex:10,000+? (currently:9283)
Q: Is there a certain resistance cap i should be at before starting?
Q: What's best way to defeat, navigate through trash(not irl trash)
Q: Is there any 20% Quality gems that are a "must" to have in slot.
Q: Is a rumi's flask viable for this build?

Best Regards,

Adam.

It's easy for me to say that uber is easy on this build since I've killed her so many times before. Practice does matter. That being said, IT IS easy on this build. You place mines, move, place, move. In almost all the fights in uber zone you can finish them before they start. 10k ES makes u survive spears from uber, its enough. You can do it with less as well.
Resistances? 75 ? Always cap them mate!
Trash, take it slow until you feel safe. Don't stress it. Noone is watching.
20q gems: Not really, but it helps, I had 21 bladefall, no Q gem. I guess the dps helps some.
Rumi's is not bad for trash and trio. Sure, it's a good flask.

Edit: If it helps any, I did uber first time 3 leagues ago I think. I did it as Tornado shot with puncture. I had gear worth 150 EX +, it was a living nightmare. I ripped the first 4 sets in there. Died many times to trash. It's ok to rip a set:)
Last edited by Madzak on Mar 31, 2016, 5:32:29 PM
Did/do most of you guys go for mana @bandits? Playing PHC and I do feel I would benefit more from a skillpoint but I have no idea how much manaproblem there will be with this build. I would be very grateful for some advice here.
I play a low-life scion variant of this. I tried binos and didn't find it worth it, instead just use a good dps dagger. Whirl faster too which is nice. Temporal chains enchant is huge to get, big reason I went low life actually. Uber is kind of a joke once you get used to it with this kind of build, map clearspeed isn't the best due to mines being slightly clunky but it is safe.

Also, you really want to get mine laying speed on some of your jewels if you can. Makes it play a lot nicer and luckily you can get insane jewels for pretty cheap due to it being somewhat niche. You lose some damage but I would urge people just to toss a jewel or three in and see the difference it makes. Really made my build a lot more playable.

Quality on a blasphemy/quality on your curses is pretty huge in terms of quality on gems. I only have a 20/6 bladefall and I have no problems mapping or for uber at level 94. I have every bit of curse effectiveness I could get though.
Solo Self Found alternate account. Ironman challenge!
"
Saafen wrote:
Did/do most of you guys go for mana @bandits? Playing PHC and I do feel I would benefit more from a skillpoint but I have no idea how much manaproblem there will be with this build. I would be very grateful for some advice here.

I respecced to mana at 94.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info