[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
arandombiitch wrote:
you can't kill you, when you'll try to cast a spell it will say : you have not enough mana. You'll see it fast, don't worry and come back home asap :D

My question : I'm now on a 5L, 9400ES and bladefall almost lvl18.

-Am I ready to try normal Atziri? I'm on HC and it will be my first try ^^.
-What's the best 5L setup for bosses?
I think about bladefall / Remote mine / Poison / Trap and mine damage / Conc effect

I link my profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/arandombiitch/characters

ty for answers.

Yeah, Normal is pretty much a cakewalk, just be careful at the queen, nothing that the trio or vaals can do will cause rips, but the queen can be scary.
Follow the instructions for vaals, charge lightning trap first that thats it. Trio is a cakewalk.
Careful on Atziri, walk between the storm calls, whirl away from flameblasts, when split starts toss out traps and a lightning trap, flask and detonate.

Mines are smart and have a radius, so you dont have to be too close to the trio or the queen. (Be wary of that in split though, place them directily on top of the one you want, or they may target another split altogether, caused a rip in Std today)

Hope when you say first try you mean first on that build and not first ever.
(I'd recommend practicing in Sc if that's the case)

If you feel uncomfortable, you may want to get Atziri flask for even more dps.
Carry bleed and fire flasks for the queen.
Last edited by FireSword5 on Apr 3, 2016, 2:49:00 PM
How much impact not using 3 curses will have? I thought that mask is kinda expensive (not much but if you consider you still need 4 more pieces with high ES for the whole set then it is). I don't know, your build seems cool enough to try, but I'm not confortable with the fact that I may not have all the money to fill all the requisites (at least 10k es + 3 curses with mask)

But anyway, I think i'll try and see what I can achieve with the currency I have right now. Thanks for sharing!
finally my first uber ever down at lvl88 with 8.3k es and 10.2k bladefall tooltip (without buffs)
thank you so much for the build and infos, now i can die in peace or start playing grim dawn :P
"
How much impact not using 3 curses will have?
its not that bad i often run purity of elements for ele weakness maps and drop enfeeble still easy to play hard to die:D
Hello,

So a few days ago i finally was able to defeat Uber Atziri. Let's talk about my Uber run for anyone that's not feeling to confident.

Here is my gear:

As you can tell from the gear listed above, i do not have "all" max gems, or gear. I have middle-of-the-road gear. Ok so now maybe you're comparing your Armour, and wondering "i still think i can't do it". Well, you are WRONG. You CAN do it.

Trash: Decoy totem is super MVP, and absorbs all shots. That and you cast far away and from safe positions. You will not die to trash, unless a random snake slips by and bleeds you out... But hey, you have a bleed flask right?

Double vaal: 2x lightning trap + controlled destruction (3 mines each vaal), and you can either nuke them, or get them relatively close to dying. Ok so maybe they didn't die. No big deal, just set a trap or two, dodge some of those lazer beams, and your poison will do the rest.

Trio: Easiest thing in the game. You are super tanky first off. Make sure you have your bleed flasks, and just LITERALLY run around in a circle... drop mines, and detonate... poison will handle the rest :)

Atziri: Ok now Uber herself.. Exactly the same as normal atziri, just bring some extra topaz flasks cause the lightning damage from storm call may clip you as you run by. I'm sure you can dodge a flame-blast. If you need to practice, go fight normal atziri and just run around, understand the mechanics and you will be okay. Mirror phase, shoot out a lightning trap, and place 3 mines, pop Vaal discipline... hey cause we want to tank some atziri shots right.. And then detonate the mines... That easy. I tried 3 uber set's and died every time to only Atziri, but why? Well, i was a lil too laggy to dodge the moves, plain and simple.Now you must remember, only place your mines when you feel you are safe. It's not worth dying/losing experience. If you are casting mines down and a flame-blast is coming.. well say goodnight. Be mobile, dodge a little, stay safe, and then cast your mines down.

Proof:
I used a few jewels :D.

Trust in this build. It is insanely OP!

Best regards and happy farming,

Adam.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Apr 5, 2016, 12:23:13 AM
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Spoiler
Hello,

So a few days ago i finally was able to defeat Uber Atziri. Let's talk about my Uber run for anyone that's not feeling to confident.

Here is my gear:

As you can tell from the gear listed above, i do not have "all" max gems, or gear. I have middle-of-the-road gear. Ok so now maybe you're comparing your Armour, and wondering "i still think i can't do it". Well, you are WRONG. You CAN do it.

Trash: Decoy totem is super MVP, and absorbs all shots. That and you cast far away and from safe positions. You will not die to trash, unless a random snake slips by and bleeds you out... But hey, you have a bleed flask right?

Double vaal: 2x lightning trap + controlled destruction (3 mines each vaal), and you can either nuke them, or get them relatively close to dying. Ok so maybe they didn't die. No big deal, just set a trap or two, dodge some of those lazer beams, and your poison will do the rest.

Trio: Easiest thing in the game. You are super tanky first off. Make sure you have your bleed flasks, and just LITERALLY run around in a circle... drop mines, and detonate... poison will handle the rest :)

Atziri: Ok now Uber herself.. Exactly the same as normal atziri, just bring some extra topaz flasks cause the lightning damage from storm call may clip you as you run by. I'm sure you can dodge a flame-blast. If you need to practice, go fight normal atziri and just run around, understand the mechanics and you will be okay. Mirror phase, shoot out a lightning trap, and place 3 mines, pop Vaal discipline... hey cause we want to tank some atziri shots right.. And then detonate the mines... That easy. I tried 3 uber set's and died every time to only Atziri, but why? Well, i was a lil too laggy to dodge the moves, plain and simple.Now you must remember, only place your mines when you feel you are safe. It's not worth dying/losing experience. If you are casting mines down and a flame-blast is coming.. well say goodnight. Be mobile, dodge a little, stay safe, and then cast your mines down.

Proof:
I used a few jewels :D.

Trust in this build. It is insanely OP!

Best regards and happy farming,

Adam.

Nice to hear you are having fun, Adam:)! That was my purpose with writing this guide. And grats on the kill! Feels good eh? I remember 3 leagues ago when I first killed uber, I was shaking so hard, I felt my heart would burst out of my chest hehe:)

Practice and some decent gear level and it's totally doable! Topaz flasks for uber helps alot, both with bleed affix. Good luck in future runs!

Tried a Tremor Rod blade-mine build and like it so far, but it's not really Uber material.
I will respec one of my witches to your build once Perandus ends. Hopefully I have enough currency build up by then.
Hello!

Thinking about trying this build.
My problem is that witch just doesn't feel "right" for mine-laying type of build, would i be nerfing my survivability too much by going with Saboteur? Which Sab ascendancies should i pick if it's ok to go with them?

Also any recommendations on which enchants to aim for from the lab?
Last edited by Gunteraz on Apr 5, 2016, 5:26:09 AM
I'm going to try this, so ... nerf inc. Just saying.
I've added abyssal cry to this build and it turns out awesome.

That will speed up clearing map a lot, just go into mobs and when they are slowly slowly going towards you, hit abyssal cry and lay some mines, boom, almost a screen of mobs disappear, it also works in tier15 crazy mods.

How I wish there is a skill that can vacuum entire map mobs together, and I shall blast them in 2 hits.

One more perk, this leeches a lot ES back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info