[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
Gunteraz wrote:
Hello!

Thinking about trying this build.
My problem is that witch just doesn't feel "right" for mine-laying type of build, would i be nerfing my survivability too much by going with Saboteur? Which Sab ascendancies should i pick if it's ok to go with them?

Also any recommendations on which enchants to aim for from the lab?

You need a +1 curse ammy if you do that. At least if you want to run tricurse. We invest so much into curses it's good to run the curses we do run. If you have +1, sure go with whatever class you like, I'm sure you can pull it off with any class. I don't want to tell you how to pick as Saboeteur. I leave that theory crafting and feeling of accomplishment for you:)

Temp chains on helmet is the GG. I don't know lab enchants on gloves and boots very well. I'm sorry,but I found lab to be a huge dissapointment. I only entered to ascend. Never went back.
Finally got around to doing uber with this build, and it was incredibly easy, the the only death I had was a lag spike, if you know the mechanics, it's a cake-walk. You pop sorrow and atziris and your damage is absurd.
The fight itself, was, almost a joke really, only had to pop 1 vaal discipline. Split phase just keep moving, you can take one out before the fireblast goes off, each phase was honestly over before it started.

Also took down core mala with this. Not a single lvl 20gem, only a few 20q ones, decoy totem was never used,rallying cry was never used, and controlled destruction was just there to swap with minefield for vaals.

My gear:

Got away from bino's pretty early after I found a very nice dagger for pretty cheap, then finally moved on to the one above. Was running a tabula until something like 86 and still didn't have problems, just had to be slightly more careful, but with the curses, you're safe from so much. My current chest was a lucky grab of a cheaper 6s t1 base and miraculously 6linked it few fusings, dropped a couple chaos on it and rolled that. Also never bothered with any enchantments.

Proof:
Last edited by Eagle3o on Apr 6, 2016, 12:25:34 AM
nice build
Last edited by gtrans on Apr 6, 2016, 1:08:12 AM
Hi there! Great build. I'm just curious, why take Entropy over Will of Blades? I would expect that the 36% Physical Damage would scale considerably better than 47% DoT, should it not?

Confirmed easy peasy!! With vaal discipline and some manual dodging, Queen is not a queen at all.
"
drauka36s wrote:
Hi there! Great build. I'm just curious, why take Entropy over Will of Blades? I would expect that the 36% Physical Damage would scale considerably better than 47% DoT, should it not?

No, you get more damage from the DOT in this build.
Hello Exiles,

This is my second confirmed kill. Other proof on page "6" of the forums.

So about my second trip. Everything got a little easier knowing that i could kill uber. So, you become a little more relaxed.

Double Vaal - i could not kill instantly, except for one. (maybe i messed up my traps). Anyway, run around a bit, do a little dodge, and you'll be fine.

Trio - Died once, because i forgot my bleed flask... Rookie mistake! Otherwise, kite and lay mines down. Should be easy.

Atziri - Hmm, got me once because i lagged into a storm-call. Unusually laggy in that darn place. Anyway,just run around and WAIT until she is either storm calling or flame blasting, because trust me, you do not want to tank a flame blast. Other then that, It's pretty much like normal Atziri with more life. Just step up your dodge game and you will be okay.

In the end, i highly recommend this build to anyway trying to do uber, whether new or a veteran.

Best Regards,

Adam.
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello Exiles,
Spoiler

This is my second confirmed kill. Other proof on page "6" of the forums.

So about my second trip. Everything got a little easier knowing that i could kill uber. So, you become a little more relaxed.

Double Vaal - i could not kill instantly, except for one. (maybe i messed up my traps). Anyway, run around a bit, do a little dodge, and you'll be fine.

Trio - Died once, because i forgot my bleed flask... Rookie mistake! Otherwise, kite and lay mines down. Should be easy.

Atziri - Hmm, got me once because i lagged into a storm-call. Unusually laggy in that darn place. Anyway,just run around and WAIT until she is either storm calling or flame blasting, because trust me, you do not want to tank a flame blast. Other then that, It's pretty much like normal Atziri with more life. Just step up your dodge game and you will be okay.

In the end, i highly recommend this build to anyway trying to do uber, whether new or a veteran.

Best Regards,

Adam.

Best is to be really rested and on your A-game. 2 topaz flasks during Atziri is nice, both with bleed. Atziri can kinda bug out on her storm calls, so that is why u def. want those flasks. Double vaal will go down at 8k+dps and 2 traps + 3+3 mines. Also, remember to stand in middle so both get affected by your curses.
hey this build is very nice! i finally killed normal atziri! but i wanted to try out uber but i think my dps is not enough for that currenty im sitting at 7.1k ES and bladefall dps in tool tip is 2.8k dps. How do I improve my dps?
Spoiler

and this is my passive

Last edited by glocknine on Apr 7, 2016, 6:25:17 PM
Drop Increased aoe and take conc effect ( Area damage double dips the poison damage over time ). If you're really want to run maps take abyssal cry 4 link ( void man, poison, inc aoe ). Buy some dagger with spell dmg and free prefix ( damage over time ( leo ) ) for bosses.
And link your passive tree.
Last edited by BoneFaer on Apr 7, 2016, 1:07:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info