[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

"
markness wrote:
Been messing around with the summoner build from here and have to say it is really good. Cleared a T10 map after my friend d/c'd and took out the boss no problem. Or maybe it was T9, I cannot remember. I think our only weakness is potential 1-shots, but once you get the lay of the land then you will not even get touched. I am only level 77 and took out a T10 map, so this build isn't that bad, but perhaps things slow down around T13-15ish, but that is fine by me. I just want to be able to level this she-devil up and be able to get some currency flowing. I am missing 2 difficulties of lab ascendencies to boot, so I could only imagine that this build will put the hurting on later on as well, especially with those ascendencies/passives/better gear.

Cheers and beers to the OP!

Edit: Clearspeed is top-notch. Desecrate/buff your zombies to guide them in the proper direction and they will keep on plowin' through. This build probably is a 6-7/10 for clearing stuff compared to a spark elementalist, however, bosses take 2-3 seconds to kill, and there is no chance of really dying unless you play stupid. I think that is really worth it. Going to stop making alts and stick with this chick, as she is awesome.

You're right.

I'm at lvl 85 and didnt have last 2 ascendency points cuz it's been a pain in the ass to found the trials on maps.

I'm doing T10~T12 pretty easy. I've tried a solo T14...died once by my mistake using flasks. This build is very good at all, and its easy to find a party when they see how many buffs you have.

I'm thinking in try double curse. Someone have tried it before?

EDIT: A question about golems:

It's stats says:

Per 1% Quality: 1% increased Minion Maximum Life
1% increased Minion Damage

(0-10)% increased Character Size
Can raise up to 1 Golem at a time
(30-68)% increased Minion Maximum Life
Golems grant (33-105) Life Regenerated per second

This benefits affect all my minions or just the golem? Cuz it says minion and not minions.

People in Reddit says that these stats are only for the golem. If its true, whats the point to use golem? Just life regen?

It makes no sense at all
I just bring the truth!

Last edited by RenanLamante on Nov 7, 2016, 9:10:05 AM
ye its golem only but the reason i took stone golem over chaos golem is following:

i don't even care about chaos degen on ground since the stone golem regen is more to actually outreg the dmg

and with this setup im currently running you get about 55% physical damage reduction, where the 4% from the golem doesnt do much. on the other hand the stone golem is much more handy
"
ye its golem only but the reason i took stone golem over chaos golem is following:

i don't even care about chaos degen on ground since the stone golem regen is more to actually outreg the dmg

and with this setup im currently running you get about 55% physical damage reduction, where the 4% from the golem doesnt do much. on the other hand the stone golem is much more handy

Thanks for the advice.

And about double curse, its viable?
I just bring the truth!

i tried it with the witchfire brew, with temp chains almost perma uptime same as vaal haste, its nice but a bit "overpowered" i think if you can get a enchantment with lesser mana reservation to a mana aura, then double curse is viable like enfeeble, temp chains is op and veeeery defensive yet offensive.

Do you recommend this build as next league starter? :P
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but my minions are getting destroyed by t10+ bosses. I'm playing in a party of 3 and while I bleed the boss down really quick, I end up losing 3+specs and almost all my zombies. I'm even running double life flasks that apply to minions and it isn't making a diff.

Don't have 20% quality gems yet but not sure how that'd make that much of a diff. Loved the build up until now but it's getting reamed by high tier map bosses and I can't seem to fix it.
"
tetryon88 wrote:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but my minions are getting destroyed by t10+ bosses. I'm playing in a party of 3 and while I bleed the boss down really quick, I end up losing 3+specs and almost all my zombies. I'm even running double life flasks that apply to minions and it isn't making a diff.

Don't have 20% quality gems yet but not sure how that'd make that much of a diff. Loved the build up until now but it's getting reamed by high tier map bosses and I can't seem to fix it.

Set your profile as public so we can see your gear/tree and have a better look at your char.

About 20% quality gems: They are pretty cheap (for summoners) and make a huge difference.
"
NaneLz wrote:
Do you recommend this build as next league starter? :P

i always use this as a starter build =)
"
LamanteRenan wrote:
"
tetryon88 wrote:

Set your profile as public so we can see your gear/tree and have a better look at your char.

About 20% quality gems: They are pretty cheap (for summoners) and make a huge difference.

Would also like to note it's specific bosses. Any boss with a high bleed or burn effect just does them in. They seem to be alright on most bosses that try to burst them down but the second a damage over time effect comes in I start losing minions fast.

Did a colonnade with double damage and boss damage and the minions barely took any damage while crushing the boss. Are high damage over time effects just lethal to minions or am I just really unlucky? MALFORMATION piety died in seconds but her spin laser took all my minions with her. Was sad.
"
tetryon88 wrote:
"
LamanteRenan wrote:
"
tetryon88 wrote:

Would also like to note it's specific bosses. Any boss with a high bleed or burn effect just does them in. They seem to be alright on most bosses that try to burst them down but the second a damage over time effect comes in I start losing minions fast.

Did a colonnade with double damage and boss damage and the minions barely took any damage while crushing the boss. Are high damage over time effects just lethal to minions or am I just really unlucky? MALFORMATION piety died in seconds but her spin laser took all my minions with her. Was sad.

You use what spectres?

Colonnade used to be a pain in the ass till i use Evangelists as spectres. They rekt colonnade boss when you set spirit offering + poison support!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info