[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

Was using Flame sentinels but have swapped back to evangelists. Will have to see how they perform with the shield+high single target.
Consider trying knitted horrors.
I run 4 of them, RS - Minion Dmg - PPAD - GMP and combine with zombies RZ - Minion DMG - Bloodlust - Poison.

They clear pretty fast, even with the Dried lake ones up to tier 8 maps

Havn't encountered any knitted horrors in maps tho :(
"
xevven wrote:
Consider trying knitted horrors.

Havn't encountered any knitted horrors in maps tho :(

I've found they in Villa Map (Tier 4) more than once.
Been running around with the incinerators all afternoon (found them in t10 maps), removed spell echo and replaced it with minion speed... working quite well. I am about 5k ES and I find that we can hold our own pretty well. I think the last thing I need to do is pick up some quality gems and see how much that helps out.

If you guys want to change it up I recommend trying out the incinerators from t10 maps, or the flame-breathing cannibals from t8 shore map... they work pretty damn good. The skeleton mages also hit pretty hard, so no need to only pick 2 types of spectres.. lots work really well.

Anyone else running different spectres than the meta ones?

Almost level 86 and I lost my animated guardian 2 times today. Once was from that knotted horror boss off of a t10 or 11 map, and he pretty much behaves like one of those russian dolls. Dies, and then resapwns, and dies and respawns and causes your minions to bleed out (never fighting that boss again), another loss was on a t9 map to some of those AoE casters that look like merveil, and they do frost nova.. well, I flame-dashed into a pack and convocation'd my minions and was killed nearly instantly and my game lagged and as I came back my guardian died again.. such a sad day :P I really hate those 5 chaos deaths :P

Anywho, build is working well for me, and I am wondering how high it will go before it starts to fall-off, but I think that may be around the guardians?

Would like to hear from more of you guys/the OP...

Cheers!

Spell echo works on incinerators. They shoot fireball and the spell echo doubles the traps.

"
Anyone else running different spectres than the meta ones?

Other then the Meta ones. Fire-Raiser goats(magmaorb/fireball) and merveil blessed(shots frostbolts). Are pretty good as long as GGG keeps reworking mobs spectre summoners has a lot of options. Flame sentinels are still the most reliable as they seem to be desecrated in a lot of high tier maps
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
markness wrote:

Almost level 86 and I lost my animated guardian 2 times today. Once was from that knotted horror boss off of a t10 or 11 map, and he pretty much behaves like one of those russian dolls. Dies, and then resapwns, and dies and respawns and causes your minions to bleed out (never fighting that boss again), another loss was on a t9 map to some of those AoE casters that look like merveil, and they do frost nova.. well, I flame-dashed into a pack and convocation'd my minions and was killed nearly instantly and my game lagged and as I came back my guardian died again.. such a sad day :P I really hate those 5 chaos deaths :P

Anywho, build is working well for me, and I am wondering how high it will go before it starts to fall-off, but I think that may be around the guardians?

Would like to hear from more of you guys/the OP...

Cheers!

If you have capped resists on the guardian it ultimately boils down to how much life he has and how much regen you have allocated to him.

with the standard blah 2.5 regen you get from the tree the guardian is going to die a bunch if the gem is not maxed out and you dont have a decent amount of minion life.

frankly guardians dont really start being immortal until after they get their hp regen in the 2000s.. in that way it tends to be easier on you to simply buy a 21 corrupted guardian ( the quality on guardian is worthless outside of low level pvp).

if that is not an option.. then i would suggest not running rippy maps for minions until the guardian is atleast 19+

minion life regen is your most important method of sustain for your non aoe damage dealer minions.
"
ye its golem only but the reason i took stone golem over chaos golem is following:

i don't even care about chaos degen on ground since the stone golem regen is more to actually outreg the dmg

and with this setup im currently running you get about 55% physical damage reduction, where the 4% from the golem doesnt do much. on the other hand the stone golem is much more handy

I saw at your profile that you changed your zombies for RS.

I would like to see it live. Can you upload a video showing this?

Whats the major changes you have made in your build?
next season i add SRS while keeping (sadly) 11 auras the curse is missing then hmm i think. maybe its better, maybe not, i will see. so far its nice and i can even stream if u want to =)
Is this build a good starer for leagues? :)
"
Is this build a good starer for leagues? :)

IMO, yes for two reasons:

1- Its cheap and tanky even with low rolls gear till TIER 8 maps

2- You can turn it in a SRS Magic Finder to farm currency at DRIED LAKE without spend a single respec point. Just change your gear and some gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info