[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

nvm didnt read OP
Last edited by Zugas on Nov 17, 2016, 7:04:29 AM
-
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Last edited by RaiseTheSteaks on Nov 17, 2016, 7:34:53 PM
I had a similar build essence league. Tested diff gear/gems.
I feel that going with srs/anim weapon is a better approach, while keeping spectres on 2link for pure utility/extra dps or on a switch for noregen maps. This allows for a relaxed playstyle on both ez and hard maps/bosses. Noregen- grab sentinels, hard boss - bring a swarm of weapons and srs.
I leveled till 94 with Victario, but in the end went with 5l shavs. I suggest it for the new temp leagues, since Vic is cheap and availiable.
My summary is that summoners are not "one build to rule them all". Spectres are pain in the ass to keep alive sometimes (tormented bosses) and summon overall. I 1shot atziri with srs, but ripped all specs 4 times until finally killed her with srs. Lab is a pain - specs die on traps.
I'd say spectre summoner is an "eazy map afk farming mode" build, playeable with mouse only.
Hey man this build work without animate guardian?

I go try this build in next season, what you think?

Its Viable?

Any tip for a build without animate guardian?

Thx :)
Last edited by cattarin on Nov 25, 2016, 12:40:02 AM
I had my guardian die fairly early on and never bought the gear again.

I was doing up to t10 maps fairly easily with the build without the guardian and got to level 86 with it. Eventually was planning to get the guardian going again but got such a late start with this build (last few weeks of the league) that I never got around to doing that..

Really awesome build by the way. Planning to do something similar the next league and start a lot earlier on with it.
breach hypuuuuuuuuu

im going for a MF version, low budget high IIR, lets see how far i can come on softcore
"
breach hypuuuuuuuuu

im going for a MF version, low budget high IIR, lets see how far i can come on softcore

Really looking forward to seeing what you end up running. Loved this last build (been very tempted to keep running with it on standard and see how far it can get) and have really been considering following whatever you have that's similar for the next time around.

Can't really start up breach until tomorrow at the earliest so guess I have some time to decide what I'll run.
"
TipTopCat wrote:
"
breach hypuuuuuuuuu

Really looking forward to seeing what you end up running. Loved this last build (been very tempted to keep running with it on standard and see how far it can get) and have really been considering following whatever you have that's similar for the next time around.

Can't really start up breach until tomorrow at the earliest so guess I have some time to decide what I'll run.

thanks for the nice compliment <3 <3 <3
Last edited by killerkampfkeks on Dec 3, 2016, 1:38:12 AM
Loving the build. Been playing on and off since beta and this is probably the most fun I have had. Never played a summon build over all these years.

So many times I feel like this...
"
Last edited by Saraneth on Dec 4, 2016, 7:10:01 PM
"
Saraneth wrote:
Loving the build. Been playing on and off since beta and this is probably the most fun I have had. Never played a summon build over all these years.

So many times I feel like this...
"

this made me laugh really hard =) thank you haha xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info