[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

I like the build - but didn't like that 12 auras wasn't actually 12 self cast auras!
So I adjusted it so it is 12 auras :)

-Desecrate is in off-hand that I swap if I need to go get spectres again.
-I swap out Determination for Anger if I'm going with someone who doesn't need armor boost or going solo.
-Blood Magic sitting at 200 HP unreserved.
-Current defense: 200/1614HP, 3971ES, 706 Armour, 6491 Evasion, 1072ES regen, 289HP regen (with totem), 160% fire 144% cold 165% light 133% chaos.
-Right now at level 70 I have 3 spectres and 4 zombies. After finishing ES all skillpoints go to zombies until I get 7 at level 86.
-The amount of defense and DPS I give party members is insane!
-The damage on minions is crazy for having almost no points allocated towards it. Will be even better as I level into the zombie passives.

Not sure how bad ~200hp will be in maps.. I don't get hurt by degen but if anybody pokes me I'll die.

Passive Tree

Current Level 70
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvDXwOPBCXEVAUcRUnFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHaoi9CSwJbwnCyj6L280CjW5OlJEBEZxSbFLrk25VdZXyVnzXGtcil-wYVJk52aebAttGW-ecLtyD3Kpf8aApIMJg7aESITFhmCG0Yt6jLGPGo9GkyeboZu1oS-nCKcrrKq0DLiTvorBxcM6w23KSsrTzLzXz9kT2VvbT9-K37_gw-GI4vfpAuoY6rrr7uwY707viPba9zL31_jr-Tf60vsJ_kk=

Desired Level 86
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvDXwOPBCXEVAUcRUnFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHaoi9CSwJbwnCyj6LKYvbzLRNAo1uTdmN4M5CzpSRARFR0ZxR4VJsUuuTblV1lfJWfNakVxrXIpfsGFSZOdmnmqsa9tsC20Zb55wu3IPcql9GH_GgKSCx4MJg7aESITFhmCG0YhAi3qMsY8aj0aQM5Mnm6GbtaEvpqym66cIpyuofayqtAy4k76KwcXDOsNtykrK08y804_T-9fP2RPZW9le20_fit-_4MPhiOL36QLqGOq66-7sGOyD707viPba9zL31_jr-Tf60vsJ_kn-gQ==

Just wanted to say thanks for the idea of using zombies/spectres, I was just planning on doing a standard support build, but this works into that perfectly, and now I actually contribute damage and stay alive way easier, on top of all the benefits of being an aurabot.
Last edited by vegeto079 on Dec 8, 2016, 4:42:24 AM
"
vegeto079 wrote:
I like the build - but didn't like that 12 auras wasn't actually 12 self cast auras!
So I adjusted it so it is 12 auras :)

-Desecrate is in off-hand that I swap if I need to go get spectres again.
-I swap out Determination for Anger if I'm going with someone who doesn't need armor boost or going solo.
-Blood Magic sitting at 200 HP unreserved.
-Current defense: 200/1614HP, 3971ES, 706 Armour, 6491 Evasion, 1072ES regen, 289HP regen (with totem), 160% fire 144% cold 165% light 133% chaos.
-Right now at level 70 I have 3 spectres and 4 zombies. After finishing ES all skillpoints go to zombies until I get 7 at level 86.
-The amount of defense and DPS I give party members is insane!
-The damage on minions is crazy for having almost no points allocated towards it. Will be even better as I level into the zombie passives.

Not sure how bad ~200hp will be in maps.. I don't get hurt by degen but if anybody pokes me I'll die.

Passive Tree

Current Level 70
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvDXwOPBCXEVAUcRUnFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHaoi9CSwJbwnCyj6L280CjW5OlJEBEZxSbFLrk25VdZXyVnzXGtcil-wYVJk52aebAttGW-ecLtyD3Kpf8aApIMJg7aESITFhmCG0Yt6jLGPGo9GkyeboZu1oS-nCKcrrKq0DLiTvorBxcM6w23KSsrTzLzXz9kT2VvbT9-K37_gw-GI4vfpAuoY6rrr7uwY707viPba9zL31_jr-Tf60vsJ_kk=

Desired Level 86
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvDXwOPBCXEVAUcRUnFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHaoi9CSwJbwnCyj6LKYvbzLRNAo1uTdmN4M5CzpSRARFR0ZxR4VJsUuuTblV1lfJWfNakVxrXIpfsGFSZOdmnmqsa9tsC20Zb55wu3IPcql9GH_GgKSCx4MJg7aESITFhmCG0YhAi3qMsY8aj0aQM5Mnm6GbtaEvpqym66cIpyuofayqtAy4k76KwcXDOsNtykrK08y804_T-9fP2RPZW9le20_fit-_4MPhiOL36QLqGOq66-7sGOyD707viPba9zL31_jr-Tf60vsJ_kn-gQ==

Just wanted to say thanks for the idea of using zombies/spectres, I was just planning on doing a standard support build, but this works into that perfectly, and now I actually contribute damage and stay alive way easier, on top of all the benefits of being an aurabot.

im very pleased that you were inspired by my build and alter it =) i do the same every league!
keep your ideas up :)
Heads up!
the upcoming srs version is the strongest build i ever had lul.

thanks to all who have interest in this build
SRS Version? When can we expect this?
"
Vultai wrote:

check my current character "BrokenGizelle" to see my current gear and gems, contains srs aswell. i also stream sometimes to show the gameplay. :)
"
"
Vultai wrote:

check my current character "BrokenGizelle" to see my current gear and gems, contains srs aswell. i also stream sometimes to show the gameplay. :)

Awesome! Excited to try the combo, thanks!
my apologies about the recent loss of information at my post. i kinda broke it, i tried to restore it, error occured. i messaged GGG to maybe fix that. thanks for appreciation ....

god is that embarassing
IF they can't fix it, or for those who want to view it in the meantime: Here is a cache from last night:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/x4o03l
It's time to give some opinion, feedback, and love to this build!

First I wanna thank You for that shiny build. It's amazing for me, even if I never played summoner coz I thought "meh, summies suxxx" something pushed me to try it... And I don't regret! It's pretty cool. Also build author is super guy, I whispered him to ask questions about guide (since it was my first summy) and now we chill in one guild together! Friendship is magic <3

Anyway, Here is my gear (Did SRS version)

Spoiler

Using Severed in Sleep coz' I don't wanna invest 5ex into United in Dream so far.

My own feelings about build:

Pros:
- EASY leveling.
- Good league starter
- High res without any big investment (81+ ele res, 75 chaos res.)
- CHEAP for that big potential. Without sword this build costs like... 40c in first days of breach? (Ignore +1 ullirs).
- High end game viablilty. Atziri, Uberlab, T15/Guardians, Breachlords (idk about chayula yet) with little flask modifiers (ruby etc)
- Decent clearspead and nice boss takedowns.
- Most mods viable (TC / Noregen hurts)
- Good moneymaker <3 RNG with this char for me was crazy!
- You are freaking xmas tree with this auras! :D

Cons:
- Kinda low ES (6k atm with discipline)
- ES Healing is tricky, I use Zealoth Oath flask, but You can die then since You loose you HP regen and big chaos hits may be painfull
- Severd in Sleep and United in Dream are kinda expensive
- Recasting auras / spectres and shit when You die/relog is kinda annoying :D
- When Your ani guardian RIP u need spend 3-4c on new gear :(

Honestly, cons aren't that big compared to build prize and capability. If You wanna be summoner this is perfect way to start!

I rate this build 8/10 :) Thansk Giz for super summy build <3
First of all, thank you for your guide and tips. I've just started with your build but in your leveling advices, you said buy this item asap(1c) but I can't see what it is, so can you tell me what it is? Thank you again..
Last edited by Archione on Dec 10, 2016, 7:41:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info