[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

Why u removed Skill Tree from first post? :<
Last edited by Alexisisi on Dec 10, 2016, 8:57:25 AM
"
Archione wrote:
First of all, thank you for your guide and tips. I've just started with your build but in your leveling advices, you said buy this item asap(1c) but I can't see what it is, so can you tell me what it is? Thank you again..

sorry was a bit messy, its updated
"
Alexisisi wrote:
Why u removed Skill Tree from first post? :<

i did a typing mistake in the editing then submitted it, cause to get everything deleted after the ascendancies, my mistake sorry.

i even updated the skill tree! hf sir =)
Still my all-time favorite build!

My variation uses:
SRS, 10 zombies, 4 spectres, 1 stone golem, animate guardian

And I have 10 auras:
1. Hatred
2. Anger
3. Wrath
4. Discipline
5. Haste
6. Purity of Elements
7. Clarity
8. Leer Cast damage aura from Animate Guardian
9. Dying Breath damage aura from Animate Guardian
10. Vaal Haste

Been cruising through each League with it :)

Your guide helped me streamline my passive tree. I used to travel upwards to get to the +1 Spectre node at the beginning but now I travel down-right and around like in your tree. Makes a huge difference and saves points
Last edited by Hlifhildr on Dec 11, 2016, 2:13:06 AM
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
Still my all-time favorite build!

My variation uses:
SRS, 10 zombies, 4 spectres, 1 stone golem, animate guardian

And I have 10 auras:
1. Hatred
2. Anger
3. Wrath
4. Discipline
5. Haste
6. Purity of Elements
7. Clarity
8. Leer Cast damage aura from Animate Guardian
9. Dying Breath damage aura from Animate Guardian
10. Vaal Haste

Been cruising through each League with it :)

Your guide helped me streamline my passive tree. I used to travel upwards to get to the +1 Spectre node at the beginning but now I travel down-right and around like in your tree. Makes a huge difference and saves points

very nice, i'm glad that i could help you =)
I'm working off of your guide, but I am using Severed In Silence / United In Dream. One less spectre, but a free poison link.

I answered my own question.
Last edited by Prugor on Dec 11, 2016, 6:26:29 PM
"
Prugor wrote:
I'm working off of your guide, but I am using Severed In Silence / United In Dream. One less spectre, but a free poison link.

I answered my own question.

Some posts make me lol pretty hard 😆😆

And thanks for the question lol.
I agree with the move to SRS - it's great damage with no investment. Already have the cast speed/damage on them needed as is!

An update on my variation, I moved down to 2 spectres and 3 zombies dropping any minion nodes and the boots for Steppan Eard. In return I have great MS%, ES, and damage still good - I've been clearing t12 with no issue. I'm mainly aiming to do uberlab runs for endgame, which spectres AI is bad at, so I don't mind losing one, and I need the MS% to run around his attacks.

Just got Chayula :)! I got a belt with more emphasis on Dex than Chaos, and was able to bring in The Pariah for ES. The biggest life changer though is stun immunity - no more getting stunlocked and insta-dead! This cannot be understated - it makes living so much easier.

I don't keep the chaos immune flasks up 100% but I try to use them as much as possible. Generally I go into a fight pressing ES flask+life regen flask (to cast SRS faster by having life pool back), and if I don't see Chaos-dealing monsters I'll leave the flask alone until the next fight.

I optimized my auras around a bit from last time, but still experimenting with my zombie/srs/spectre links. Not really sure how to set them up with my setup. Right now I have SRS in my Zombie links, but zombies seem so weak without Fortify/MinionLife and die too often at high levels, I usually have none cast because they die too fast. Might just remove zombies altogether in exchange for more SRS dps :(

Sitting at about ~250 unreserved life now, with about 7900 ES. If I move around auras I can get up to 400ish but I want all purities+grace on myself and not generosity (dodge chance with lvl22 grace is great). With a slight change in res on gear I might be able to drop Purity of Elements into Victario's since I might not need the res%, but it's nice for maps that knock your res.

Passive Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvBx4NfA48EJcRUBRxFScXLxmKGjgajxslHNwdFB1PHaoi9CSwJbwnCyj6LKYvbzQKNbk3ZjeDOQs6UkQERnFHhUlRSbFLrk25VdZXyVnzXGtcil-wYVJk52aebAttGW-ecLtyD3Kpf8aApIMJg7aESITFhmCG0Yt6jHaMsY8aj0aP-pBVkyeVLpuhm7WhL6brpwinK6yqtAy3MbiTvorBxcM6w23KSsrTzLzXz9kT2VvZXtrd20_fit-_4MPhiOL36QLqGOq66-7sGO9O74jw1fba9zL31_jr-Tf60vsJ_kn-gQ==
Last edited by vegeto079 on Dec 13, 2016, 1:33:44 PM
Thanks for this Guide. It's really fun in the Breach League and very cheap too! :]
comment :3

(gg build I like)
dis mah sig.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info