[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

"
RenanLamante wrote:
Question:

Why my active auras doenst show in bar?

They are active like you guys can see in the shot.

http://imgur.com/a/UOb11

Because of Generosity. They still apply to your minions. You, yourself, wouldn't get anything valuable from Anger (you yourself as a char don't care about dealing dmg.)

Arctic Armor isn't affected by Generosity. Curses also ran in Victario's Acuity are also not supported by Generosity.

"
hi, i thinking start with that guide, just i have a question, its a low life build, then how exactly work if i choose to use Victario's Influence?

and another question: where the 12 auras? i count 11 incluid the totem and the vaal haste... what is the order of auras to set? (i mean whats the most important first, what after etc)

Anger - Purity of Fire/Cold/Lightning (not just 1 of these, but ALL THREE) - Arctic Armor - Haste - Discipline - Animated Guardian (Leer Cast & Dying Breath) - Rejuvenation Totem - Vaal Haste - Flesh/Spirit Offering (via Mistress of Sacrifice (picked up after uber lab))
Last edited by bvanharjr on Oct 26, 2016, 5:15:08 PM
"
hi, i thinking start with that guide, just i have a question, its a low life build, then how exactly work if i choose to use Victario's Influence?

and another question: where the 12 auras? i count 11 incluid the totem and the vaal haste... what is the order of auras to set? (i mean whats the most important first, what after etc)

dont forget the enfeeble curse aura,

if you really want "aura only" boosts swap arctic armour and enfeeble for "normal auras" but will be tough tho
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
RenanLamante wrote:
Question:

Why my active auras doenst show in bar?

They are active like you guys can see in the shot.

http://imgur.com/a/UOb11

Because of Generosity. They still apply to your minions. You, yourself, wouldn't get anything valuable from Anger (you yourself as a char don't care about dealing dmg.)

Arctic Armor isn't affected by Generosity. Curses also ran in Victario's Acuity are also not supported by Generosity.

"

Anger - Purity of Fire/Cold/Lightning (not just 1 of these, but ALL THREE) - Arctic Armor - Haste - Discipline - Animated Guardian (Leer Cast & Dying Breath) - Rejuvenation Totem - Vaal Haste - Flesh/Spirit Offering (via Mistress of Sacrifice (picked up after uber lab))

nice explenation thank you =)
I'm still new so sorry if I ask anything silly, but how exactly are you using those 2 flasks? Like use the chaos one, wait for it to runs out, & then use the zealot? Or the 2nd flask is just for regenerating ES? And how can I know exactly when to use them? Since they don't last that long.

I'm having a lot of problems with sudden deaths by chaos dmg, so I end up tunnel-vision to my HP all the time & it's really stressing me out <.<
"

I can maybe provide some insight (this build is my first character on POE). Basically, you are tanking by using Energy Shield--which is why the passive skill tree takes as many ES nodes as possible. You are also tanking using the Evangelist spectres whose abilities provide a shield. Finally, you also tank by using your minions as shields. I am about to head into merciless, and I did start running into some trouble with my squishiness in Act 4 Cruel. I have since corrected it by crafting some new items, so I definitely see your concern. I honestly have no idea how this will pan out for me in merciless.

This leads to my second point. The most important aura for me is Discipline which provides a direct influence to your main tanking stat, ES. After that, if you still need more tankiness, then Enfeeble+Blasphemy is huge as well. Once I can properly survive (which means I may need to use one of the elemental auras), I use damage auras to help with clear speed and the tanking principle that whatever is dead can't hurt you.

Hope this helps.
This may be a dumb question, but is this build super expensive?
"
markness wrote:

Not at all. I started playing POE last week with little information as to currency and the economy (I just knew that chaos orbs were somewhat desirable and many non-elite items were priced based on that). As of this week, I have 3 unique items for this build (mantua, midnight bargain, bones of ullr) and already have the currency for prism guardian (but not the level requirement). The hardest items for me to get will be the rares because I may have to get lucky with crafts (I will probably start scouring POE trade for those this weekend to see if it's doable). The uniques I mentioned above were all in the range of 1 chaos orb each (sometimes 2 if you wanted slightly better stats). I have found about 6 chaos orbs just by playing through cruel. I also have plenty of other currency that can be traded up for chaos orbs if need be. This is a safe and newbie friendly build.
"
markness wrote:

the uniques themselves are dirt cheap (The Vertex helmet being 7c at most) and you can gain access to almost every gem without an extra character I believe. The only expensive things are probably the gloves, and rings which should cost you between 15-40c depending on how much you are willing to spend. While that sounds like a lot, it really isn't as the build can crush most content without the heavy focus on chaos res initially. You just have to play ultra safe. I run an ameythist flask and am using this build as my first one on essence. It's super fun and your minions just crush everything in sight.

To the two above me.. thanks for that great information. I am coming from a flame totem chieftain but his mileage varies (a.k.a. stuff starts to slow down at mid-tier maps drastically). I have about a 30c budget, and am easily able to farm more over the course of the day, I really think the idea of using pets and not engaging in melee is a much better experience in this game. Summoner or totems seems much safer, even as a person who plays softcore it is quite painful getting rolfpwned when you're playing as a melee and then suffering a 10 percent xp loss which is quite a bit of time later on.

Anywho, thanks for the advice, I am going to make my summoner in a few minutes and I'll let you guys know how it goes. Going to pick up that zombie head off-hand and pray that it makes leveling quicker as I heard leveling as a summoner is quite slow... haha.
"
markness wrote:

That guys just posted above is absolutly right.

The only really expensive item is Shav's (if you want it instead Victario's).

Playing safe you can do T5~T9 maps with 30c budget.
I just bring the truth!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info