Most Popular Perandus League Skills and Unique Items

when's the nerf?
I would not envy people on top of that list.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
voltaxic rift lightning arrow nerf incoming!

No need to nerf voltaxic. Just remove the part about getting permafortify on archers. It's just plain stupid how the sword and board class crowds out not only another 2H dedicated duelist ascendancy, but also all the other ranger ascendancy classes, and potentially the assassin as well.

LA/BR voltaxic + coil should always be a strong option simply because it's a build that covers all the bases in sufficient amounts.

It's the silly champion fortify node that pushed it over the top.

After all, Voltaxic + LA/BR isn't as obscene, with, say, a Raider (avatar of the slaughter the obvious choice), or a deadeye (no special synergy here), and Pathfinder is just trash now.

Also, if you want Voltaxic to not be so prevalent, then tons of ele resists + phys/ele reflect need to go.
Tabula shouldn't even be on the list haha it's so obvious.
they've hidden the percentages = fail list.
earthquake, blast rain, lightning arrow, are at >70% combined, while others at under <8% each.
Spoiler
made up numbers to highlight teh imbalance
Look's like I am not the only one who killed myself to reflect with Earthquake!
Last edited by Curbstompp on Mar 24, 2016, 4:13:19 AM
Am I the only Wild Strike(r) in Perandus?
the real question how should GGG nerf voltaxic? and bladefall poison which trivialize über atziri
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
Also, if you want Voltaxic to not be so prevalent, then tons of ele resists + phys/ele reflect need to go.

elemental and physical reflection were introduced to counter people going full glass cannon, chaos damage was mainly restricted to aoe damage and played no significant role.

with the immense buffs of chaos damage there also needs to be some sort of counter, i don't think they will introduce chaos reflection as that would remove one significant difference to elemental damage.
but further nerfing elemental reflect is the wrong way imho.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
So nice.. another League where Sweep, Glacial hammer, Dual strike, Molten strike, Ice spear, Ice shot, cleave, Double Strike and tens of other gems run supreme.. sigh...

Really, I dont get it. I dont. why not buff these never used skills. They are only in the game for "niche" builds? you know, build that you run a couple of times through some T3 maps and go "hehe, it works..kinda" and then drop again because it never, ever comes close to the same shit every time?

Only light in the darkness is Earthquake, and only because the %phys on the skill is so insanely high, which probable will see some form of nerf after Perandus League, so we can add it to the Steaming Pile of other "niche" melee gems..

C´mon GGG, you can do BETTER! step up!

Give Glacial hammer a increased change to dropping currency when killing normal mobs when shattering them, and a fixed ele prolif.
Give Molten strike a jewel which allows the bloody meatballs to bounce another time (not limited to 1)
Give Ice spear a unique ring that gives it a +150 crit multiplier
Give double strike a support gems that allows you to dual wield and hit with shields.

the possibilities are endless, but every league it is (save a new overbuffed, newly introduced skill here and there like earthquake) the same old shit.

I really hope you take this data and NOT nerf the shit again out of these skills, but see it as a signal that perhaps other skills should be buffed.

the signature Jewels was a good start, but not nearly there yet. we need MOAR!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info