Most Popular Perandus League Skills and Unique Items

very nice! statistics are awesome!
This is amazing information to know as I am almost 90 on my first league character and plan to make a 2nd (3rd even) soon after. Allows me to research why people are going the routes they did for main skill and try and find a skill not listed to see if it can be just as popular.
Earthquake, Blast Rain, Lightning Arrow.
Lightning Coil, Voltaxic Rift, Taste of Hate.

What surprises.

Spark and icetrap ahead of bladefall. GGG, when will you learn to not overnerf?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
So I'm guessing "Primary" skills means "those that are generally ones used to kill stuff," and hence simply counts all of a specified list that's socketed? That APPEARS to be the case, though better explanation would be nice. Also, seems a LITTLE off if "Raise Zombie" isn't counted, as, unlike Golems or the such, people use that skill for damage.

And yes, Taste of Hate is still #10. And to think... People were whining that it was "nerfed to uselessness."
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
voltaxic rift lightning arrow nerf incoming!
Voltaxic.... Voltaxic everywhere...

Voltaxic convert 50% light to chaos confirmed
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Last edited by EinKRieGeR on Mar 24, 2016, 12:46:22 AM
Whirling blades needs to be nerfed into charge based like flame dash, or flame dash needs to have its charges removed.
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
I am Special. :P Kongor Elemental Overload Static Striker. :) Loving this build so far.
I wonder why it is that you see the same uniques in the top league after league. You need to stop nerfing and start making more OP uniques. Choices are good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info