Most Popular Perandus League Skills and Unique Items

What ???? incinerate not on the list .. i wonder why
nice..thanks for the info.. acutally the 90+ on the softcore those items is what i wear :D
"
Caldoni wrote:
What ???? incinerate not on the list .. i wonder why

Well, eventually people get salty enough to stop using something.

Though I will say, having been testing it out... They should NOT have hit incinerate at ALL levels, as currently it *IS* very un-viable before the endgame; you simply don't have enough mana passives to support it, and its damage is pretty pitiful before it reaches a high level and has a 5L supporting it.

Fully-loaded, it's still viable... Just that now it's only plausible if you have a lot more to invest into it.

GGG should keep it as it is at level 20/21, but increase its lower-level damage, and dramatically cut its low-level mana cost. Rather than ranging from 6-9, it should be more like 3-9. Possibly even 2-8, since it RELIES on having expensive support gems to make it usable at all.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
nice
Very fucking useful .....tenks
nooooo not voltaxic spark its the most fun build i played in a while even after the" we nerfed vaal spark in every fucing possible way" patch

get rid of perandus packs in seconds
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 26, 2016, 3:05:11 PM
this information also indicates that a LOT of items/skills are useless or broken.

ongoing balance eh.

earthquake, blast rain, lightning arrow

guess I know which build I'm trying next
Let's just hope they don't see that as their 'next thing to nerf' list...
If I got a Dollar for every time PoE runs worse than Skyrim,
I could buy a rig that can run this pile of code smoothly.
So this basically means that this skills are now popular in Standard league as well and this gems get higher demand -> value ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info