Most Popular Perandus League Skills and Unique Items

"
vio wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
Also, if you want Voltaxic to not be so prevalent, then tons of ele resists + phys/ele reflect need to go.

elemental and physical reflection were introduced to counter people going full glass cannon, chaos damage was mainly restricted to aoe damage and played no significant role.

with the immense buffs of chaos damage there also needs to be some sort of counter, i don't think they will introduce chaos reflection as that would remove one significant difference to elemental damage.
but further nerfing elemental reflect is the wrong way imho.

GGG should do maybe 2 things
make voltaxic that your chaos damage cannot shock enemies
they dont have to destroy such a nice unique but needs balance

2nd thing, new chaos map mods, monsters have chaos res for example, everybody plays that cause dont even need the see map mods anymore
Wow nice data.

Ty.
Level 88, I feel so unique <3

"
Morti666 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
Also, if you want Voltaxic to not be so prevalent, then tons of ele resists + phys/ele reflect need to go.

elemental and physical reflection were introduced to counter people going full glass cannon, chaos damage was mainly restricted to aoe damage and played no significant role.

with the immense buffs of chaos damage there also needs to be some sort of counter, i don't think they will introduce chaos reflection as that would remove one significant difference to elemental damage.
but further nerfing elemental reflect is the wrong way imho.

GGG should do maybe 2 things
make voltaxic that your chaos damage cannot shock enemies
they dont have to destroy such a nice unique but needs balance

2nd thing, new chaos map mods, monsters have chaos res for example, everybody plays that cause dont even need the see map mods anymore

Imo shocking enemies should be possible only for lightning damage (not every source) and add some chaos rez to enemies would solve the problém without nerf

And tabula shouldn´t be for low lvl chars (add high lvl req) cos it´s so OP for that lvl.
Last edited by Rakiii on Mar 24, 2016, 5:13:38 AM
Spoiler
List to nerf
.)
Nothing new or surprising on the list, but thanks for the info anyways. Could you maybe add a list of most played ascendancy classes?
Great statistics. Now all I need for my build is just to open this thread and see what I need at particular level ))
As to be expected, the typical lightning coil, belly of the beast and kaoms are the only chests worth using on life based characters at high level. Everyone else high level is playing CI, as highlighted by the energy from within usage. Make rare chests good for life builds somehow please!!!
Interesting news item, gives me some ideas for what skills to try out next
Nerf Voltaxic Rift and then there will be more build diversity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info