Currency Stash Tabs Available Now

Got one, and I instantly loved it.

I use to make my first page my "use often" currency, and another for trading + hold on to currency, now I can save a ton of time and effort sifting around currencies every few days, to just CRTL clicking into 1 neat and clean tab that I never have to manage again.

only 1 suggestion.

add Perandus Coins to it.
Lovin' it but it'd be nice if you could bump up the limits for each slot by 5K if you bought another instead of getting another tab...

I think those of us with a decent number or premium tabs should be given the ability to upgrade one or more of our tabs to this type. That is part of the reason we have them is for all the currency pages on our account.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Honestly, I won't be getting one as I LOVE having an entire Stash Tab FULL of ROWS of Currency! FeelsGoodMan

This just removes that feeling.. :S

This comes closest to summing up my feelings about a currency tab.

That, and I'm simply used to 144 spaces for items... so having a flat empty pane with only a few slots in it seems lacking. I know it theoretically isn't lacking, since stacks are now 5000 (though it makes me wonder, as someone else did, why the limit isn't 9999), but it feels that way.

Between those issues and the price tag, I think I'll pass.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
why 5000 limit? make it 9999 or 99999. 5000 is too small for some.
BEST PATCH EVER
You mean it can't store OVER 9000?

No but seriously this is amazing! standard is going to be so much easier now!!!!
I might have to buy 2 :P

Ok I have a little beef with the fact that the pictures don't match up with the pictures on the stacks of currencies. Check out my thread! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1629304
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Mar 23, 2016, 3:12:32 AM
MAJOR ISSUE : There's no slot for the albino feather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome QoL feature though.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
You.. you brilliant bastards! How are we supposed to say no?

But seriously great addition GGG.
Wow...
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info