Currency Stash Tabs Available Now

"
Vhlad wrote:
vaal fragments should be in there
and mortal fragments
and div cards
and perandus coins

Hmm, I'd think a Divination Card "Catalogue" would be its own type of tab.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
No slot for my eternal? Yes, its legacy, but still there are some of those left. Probably more frequently used than the kalandra slot overall.
In acceptance of a bid, plz PM me.

IGN: AdNauseam
Neat! Wouldn't mind a 4x2 slot in the middle for crafting, though.

Don't mind the whiners. These optional quality-of-life buffs are great! Keep 'em coming!
https://redd.it/p0hyul
awesome
This should be introduced way earlier. Since I transferred currencies into the 2 currency tabs I have. I have emptied my 15+ premium stash tabs. damn son.

Please don't be anal and make the currency stash tabs on offer tomorrow, making those buyers today furious. Hope you can be honest and tell the players whether there is a sale and when is the sale
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Last edited by TubNutzPOEforLife on Mar 23, 2016, 12:46:11 AM
I guess this is the answer to the question about currency stack sizes ...
"
Hmm funny how the people complaining about the new tab.....do not have a supporter title.

You guys realize that it costs money to keep the servers up and update the game right?

I bet you haven't spent a damn dime on the game. God damn leeches.

You are welcome to play the game without paying anything, but complaining about something you obviously aren't going to pay for anyway is kinda pointless.
so just because we dont pay for a game that brags on being FREE TO PLAY were leechers? buddy get a check up on youre head
Thanks so much for such a great quality of life addition. This totally blind sided me. I was actually making sure it wasn't April Fool's Day.

Oh, and thanks for putting the mirror right smack in the middle, so I'm reminded every time I click on my currency tab that I don't own one. And my poor eternal orb has now become a loner.
Last edited by MethodsOfMayhem on Mar 23, 2016, 12:50:43 AM
"
Sharpeyx wrote:
"
Hmm funny how the people complaining about the new tab.....do not have a supporter title.

You guys realize that it costs money to keep the servers up and update the game right?

I bet you haven't spent a damn dime on the game. God damn leeches.

You are welcome to play the game without paying anything, but complaining about something you obviously aren't going to pay for anyway is kinda pointless.
so just because we dont pay for a game that brags on being FREE TO PLAY were leechers? buddy get a check up on youre head

No because your complaining about a free game having some paid for things to keep it going you need your head checked they did not make you buy these and they have not existed until now and you made it just fine please see yourself out we dont want you here.
Last edited by JacobJackel on Mar 23, 2016, 12:48:37 AM
Wow, just epic! Been wanting something like this, glad I didn't even have to say anything! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info