Currency Stash Tabs Available Now

OMFG! I am speechless...

TY GGG!
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
I can't be bothered to read this entire thread so I may be repeating what has been said before.

First of all I love it, this freed up 5 stash tabs for me that I was using to organize my currency into one single stash tab. That's basically a stash tab bundle for half the cost. It doesn't get much better than that.

I do want to criticize the ability not to hold the eternal orb. I sincerely hope the eternal orb makes a return to the game, although it probably will not, hence the design decision not to include it. So I've got an eternal orb floating now in another tab where I'll probably forget I even have it.
I consolidated 6 premium stash tabs into one currency tab. Why wasn't this introduced years ago is what I'm asking. Such a long over due quality of life improvement... Such a powerful and effective way to keep currency and not waste countless hours clicking currency around the tabs.

Now you know what else this game needs? is the AUTO SORT LOOT button that every ARPG has. I'm sick and tired of playing loot-tetris while running maps... Having to constantly open inventory each time I pick up something to make sure they all fit effectively... Or else you end up going to town with your 4 slot and 6 slot and 3 slot items you picked up thrown in that inventory tab like a 2 year olds toy box with empty holes where loot should have been.
IGN: Narbays
I AM GONNA BUY ONE NOW!!! LOVE IT!!!!
I DONT HAVE TO USE 5 STASH PAGE TO STORE MY CURRENCY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are really, truly excellent but for those of us with a billion stash tabs, I'm a little grumpy at the price of this VS standard and premium stash tabs - this has a caveat utility vs a premium stash tab, and in my eyes should probably cost the same as a premium stash tab, or even be a premium stash tab check box.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
mby u will add one free tab for all?
I saw the news and pretty much bought one right away. The only thing (very minor) is that I would have liked a 'move currency to tab' button - I had to spend more time than I liked moving hundreds of orbs to the tab. It all works great now though, and looks nice to boot!
Oh
my
GOSH

Thaaaanks for that! Super awesome addition!

Edit: No slots for coins. Makes me sad :(
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Mar 23, 2016, 1:25:41 AM
nice ! very nice... but why after you gave us premium stash discount? thats not right... seems like you try now to take as much money as you can of us.. btw poe still crashing all day
Great.

Price... well, OK I guess, but hope that they don't go on sale any time soon.

Feels a bit too much pay2win for me.

Also was a lot of clicking, but at least it is only once.

Also, I will in the future call this the "bragging tab".
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info