Currency Stash Tabs Available Now

"
Moribundus wrote:
I wrote it quite clearly before why it is...

That made me laugh. The joke is on you. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Moribundus wrote:
"
va1o wrote:
very nice !

finaly... but this feature should be free !

think about it,

peace out

Tell me a single reason why it should be free... any other than because you want it.

following that "pattern" people should request the Free Stash Tabs... why not?
one can hold much more items then, just like with this currency tab

People should request Free Premium Stash tabs?!
why not?
It would be far more comfortable to have them instead of basic Tabs
one can sell directly from them, name them, etc. - just like this new Currency Tab

People should start requesting extra Free Character slots!
Why not?
It would be surely more comfortable to not need deleting a character just to make a new one for new league or w/e, or to not needing a new account..

Don't you think so?
Do you NOT agree with the above??

GOOD.

Then just... STFU and GTFO with all this bs you QQ moaners, mg...
It has NO REASON to be a FREE FEATURE.
[Removed by Support] if you do not agree with the above lines.

Its not should be free but maybe should give 1 permanent for free to everybody if GGG wont lose players because p2w things like this. Why? 4 free stash tabs are very very very few. If u wanna buy an exalt from alteration now u need 750-800 alteration. How much space its? alot too much compared to the 4 stash tab and there is other currencies too. If i remember well in past exalt were 100-200 alteration. There were enough 4 stash tabs because curencies not reserved 1 or more pages. But it was more years ago and things changed. Not little. Now we have divination cards, atziri pieces, more maps, more kind of gems, more kind of uniques, jewels, new kind of potions so alot of new stuffs, but the 4 free stash tab isnt changed. Its not fair, its p2w. If GGG dont wanna create a new p2w/p2p game then maybe should give more free stash tab (10-12 overall) or 1 free currency stash tab or do something with exalt prices i guess this is the minimum.

My opinion what is GGG concept: They give 4 free stash tab and do changes ingame what makes these 4 stash tabs worth less and less but they dont add new free tab to the game. Why? Yes because they wanna more income. Its good concept to them but not to the players who dont wanna/cant pay for stuffs like this. And the game start from the f2p concept go to pay to play because once this will reach own limit (maybe already reached). Its the worst scenario what GGG could find out... Furthermore what i didnt told is GGG advertise poe like a f2p game but if somebody play enough with this then understand its already a p2w or worse p2p game and he/she only wasted time with it. Disappointed player = bad marketing and its bad for the company and for the players too who love this game because its decreasing the player base and the potentional traders number. So this game should be a p2p game or a real f2p game because now its maximum a demo for no payer players and the deception isnt good marketing.

I hope some changes will come soon...
:D

maybe my english is not superb, maybe it is not even mediocre...
but most of the things I write demand something I cannot affect... it is the reader's brain cells. If you cannot use them, sry, don't blame my english, or w/e.

I was comparing extra stash tabs, premium tabs, etc. to this new Currency tab feature, since it is on the exactly same basis - yes, suprise, it is, feel free to disagree, it won't change anything on that fact, sry.
... but tbh if all that you get from my post I wrote before is GTFO and STFU and turn it into an opinion intolerrance... well mates, here is nothing I can do about it... read above.

Apropo
you need 700-800 alts for exa?
OMG! that is incredible :O
so what now? is that an issue of GGG?
is that something hindering you from playing the game successfully?
No. And yes, again, feel free to disagree, and yes... again... it won't change anything about that fact. the answer is still No.

Nobody requires from you to make hundreds of alt. orbs, none demands from you to get an exalt, none demands from you to do xz thousands of dmg to OHK monsters, none demands from you to have the high nice gear...
... it is just you, your own greed, that demands it, you want all the shinies, you want all the clone builds, all the clone gear, you want the extremely rare orbs to get, you want do have the easiest "life" in PoE an character that pwnz everything and is immortal über king, etc. etc. etc....

aside all that... you are talking here about what was in past and what is today, and how the prices of orbs changed...
yeah... and in the past there wasn't millions of players, from which hundrets of thousands do nothing else but farm and flood the "market" with easily obtainable orbs, ofc. you need now xy hundrets of easily affordable orbs - yes I talk about alts... you need just sell rares, damn that is really damn hard... you need them now so much, because it is doable, if it would not be so easy to get so many, nobody would give a f*** about such overpriced ratio.

so all what you are complaining here about is that you are LAZY and got TOO COMFORTABLE to:
- create mules
- manage mules
- make an alternative account
- use PoE trade and/or Acquisition/Procurement*

if you did not noticed there is no limit on how many accs you can have.

* hell! how did we even could exist in PoE w/o all those neat latest features introduced with the new Trading support of Premium Tabs?! :O

IF ANY OF YOU QQ MOANERS - HATERS here would mention anything reasonable in regards of the Currency Stash Tab, I would STFU and tell not a single word to all of you here, but I did not noticed a SINGLE REQUEST that would INSTEAD OF DEMANDING THIS TO BE A BASIC FREE FEATURE to be instead NERFED DOWN so it would not hold so many of currencies...

Honestly... go, ask yourself if any of you here would *beetch* here if the Currency Tab would hold only 100 of each currency...
You all just MOAN HERE because it can hold up to 5000 of them!

that is not an P2W
that is not an OP feature
that is nothing aside your lazy GREED.

folks...
... here with I end my participation in this non-sense.

you call stash tabs a P2W feature?

ok guys.
Tells everything...

you have no idea what a P2W means then.

HF

/out
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Moribundus wrote:

maybe my english is not superb, maybe it is not even mediocre...
but most of the things I write demand something I cannot affect... it is the reader's brain cells. If you cannot use them, sry, don't blame my english, or w/e.

I was comparing extra stash tabs, premium tabs, etc. to this new Currency tab feature, since it is on the exactly same basis - yes, suprise, it is, feel free to disagree, it won't change anything on that fact, sry.
... but tbh if all that you get from my post I wrote before is GTFO and STFU and turn it into an opinion intolerrance... well mates, here is nothing I can do about it... read above.

Apropo
you need 700-800 alts for exa?
OMG! that is incredible :O
so what now? is that an issue of GGG?
is that something hindering you from playing the game successfully?
No. And yes, again, feel free to disagree, and yes... again... it won't change anything about that fact. the answer is still No.

Nobody requires from you to make hundreds of alt. orbs, none demands from you to get an exalt, none demands from you to do xz thousands of dmg to OHK monsters, none demands from you to have the high nice gear...
... it is just you, your own greed, that demands it, you want all the shinies, you want all the clone builds, all the clone gear, you want the extremely rare orbs to get, you want do have the easiest "life" in PoE an character that pwnz everything and is immortal über king, etc. etc. etc....

aside all that... you are talking here about what was in past and what is today, and how the prices of orbs changed...
yeah... and in the past there wasn't millions of players, from which hundrets of thousands do nothing else but farm and flood the "market" with easily obtainable orbs, ofc. you need now xy hundrets of easily affordable orbs - yes I talk about alts... you need just sell rares, damn that is really damn hard... you need them now so much, because it is doable, if it would not be so easy to get so many, nobody would give a f*** about such overpriced ratio.

so all what you are complaining here about is that you are LAZY and got TOO COMFORTABLE to:
- create mules
- manage mules

if you did not noticed there is no limit on how many accs you can have.

* hell! how did we even could exist in PoE w/o all those neat latest features introduced with the new Trading support of Premium Tabs?! :O

IF ANY OF YOU QQ MOANERS - HATERS here would mention anything reasonable in regards of the Currency Stash Tab, I would STFU and tell not a single word to all of you here, but I did not noticed a SINGLE REQUEST that would INSTEAD OF DEMANDING THIS TO BE A BASIC FREE FEATURE to be instead NERFED DOWN so it would not hold so many of currencies...

Honestly... go, ask yourself if any of you here would *beetch* here if the Currency Tab would hold only 100 of each currency...
You all just MOAN HERE because it can hold up to 5000 of them!

that is not an P2W
that is not an OP feature
that is nothing aside your lazy GREED.

folks...
... here with I end my participation in this non-sense.

you call stash tabs a P2W feature?

ok guys.
Tells everything...

you have no idea what a P2W means then.

HF

/out

Ok.I oversimplifies this because u dont understand.

So what is p2w?
A lot people (like u too) think its only things what boosting the characters for money. I mean u hit more dmg or hit faster for example because of a title or a buff what u only can get from real money shop. But its not everything. Services what makes the game easier and create differences between players are p2w features too.

Ok now some question.

If u have more stash tab u can sell more items at once?

Yes.

U will get things faster than others?

Yes.

Its create differences between players?

Yes.

Then its p2w?

Yes.

What is the difference between this game and the not p2w games? The real free to play games only selling cosmetics. Cosmetics dont create difference between players and in their play styles so its really f2p.

U know what is NON-SENSE? When u have to do something like this in a f2p game:

"
Moribundus wrote:

- create mules
- manage mules

Pls ask people in D*TA 2 how much account they had to create because of anything in the game.

"
Moribundus wrote:

This one is acceptable but nothing new its a basic thing in this game and i guess the most player use it and its one more reason why better more stash tabs especially if they are premiums.

Last edited by ShinigamiKller on Mar 29, 2016, 7:46:56 AM
finally know what a mirror looks like :D
Why is there no slot for:

* Eternal Orb

???

Any plans for a "Divination Cards Stash Tab" ?
Having more storage space is not boosting anyone anywhere.

Or are you stating that players should have infinite storage or if not infinite, then so much as they want/need???
Because if you did not realized that, you are saying exactly that.

And one more thing...
It does not matter at all if ppl have 4 Stash Tabs "only"
or 10 tabs,...
... because they would always just b*tch even if they would have 100 Tabs.
since following your arguments " " ... more space = better vs less space in "competition"
so what if all players would have by default 100 Stash Tabs FREE?
GGG would one day release an MTX that would add 500 Tabs... bingo... new wave of QQ ...

following on that, you say basicaly that all the MTX from GGG in PoE that add extra slots, storage, premium features are not MTX but P2W???

LIKE... ORLY?

I play this game since open beta... do you know how many tabs I have?
It is not 100, it is not 50, it is not even a dozen.
Oh, did I even mentioned that I have ZERO premium tabs?
Damn! How to HELL I AM ABLE TO PLAY THAT GAME AT ALL :O
I am a wonderer probably...

I know people that have like 70-100+ tabs, and still have not enough space.

It is not about storage space, it is not about faster selling, it is not about competition balance...
... all it is about is primitive MICROMANAGEMENT.
If ppl cannot handle their greed and storing chaos, they will have never enough storage room.

Why would at all anyone need more than 1000... ok 1500 of any orb type???
the highest amount one needs in game is at Vorici's 6L socketing for 1.5k fusings.
And even that is not being used by the vaste majority of ppl, since they either buy the 6L, or craft manually.

Why would anyone at all need 5k Exalted Orbs???
when one of the most expendable items cost around 500ex ???

If you are telling here, that any extra storage is not F2P but instead OP and P2W, ok, I get your point,...
... but if you tell me it applies only to Currency stash tab, or premium tabs, but not basic tabs in general, I just waste my time.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Why is there no slot for:

* Eternal Orb

???

Any plans for a "Divination Cards Stash Tab" ?

I'm disappointed there's no slot for my "albino rhoa feather" either... :(
When are you going to discount the new stash tab?
After a month after the release? After 2 weeks?
Anything you can tell us, even just an indication?
I bought the currency stash tab at Perandus League, when it ends will the currency stash tab also transfer to Standard League?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info