Currency Stash Tabs Available Now

Thank you! I now love you guys Even more!!
I feel like this is the single greatest QoL I have seen so far. <3
I was kinda waiting for something like this to happen.
Definately waiting for the sale.
"
hellfurian wrote:
I feel like this is the single greatest QoL I have seen so far. <3

Indeed, a big fat +1 from me. :)
Yeees. Sweet QoL. I didn't know it was coming, so this is a very pleasant surprise!
Dear GGG,
I love you for this and I immediately bought 200 points even though I'm broke , but...
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by LordItchy on Mar 23, 2016, 1:49:10 AM
"
Punkonjunk wrote:
These are really, truly excellent but for those of us with a billion stash tabs, I'm a little grumpy at the price of this VS standard and premium stash tabs - this has a caveat utility vs a premium stash tab, and in my eyes should probably cost the same as a premium stash tab, or even be a premium stash tab check box.

Nah. I dare say there's a lot more server overhead with a tab like this so it's only fair that the price reflects that. If GGG have to pay to put extra servers online to handle it then it needs to be paid for. Also all of the hours put in to designing and implementing it - coders need to eat too you know.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Mar 23, 2016, 2:02:35 AM
Wouldn't it be a good idea to offer an exchange if a player has purchased premium tabs or bundles? let them have 1-2 free "swaps" where they can convert a premium tab into a currency tab? jsut saying... woudl be a nice thign to do...
Why not just raise the stack quantities game-wide for the items? People have been complaining about this for years. The only thing I can think of is you're hurting for cash and need to make people pay more.
I just wanted to point out that 4 default tabs is getting way too little for f2p with all the additions of new items .

You got 1 tab for maps 1 for currency half a tab for jewels and div cards than you got 1 and half tab left to sell stuff , to store upgrades and to make recipes as well as collect crafting bases.

Point is anyone with 4 extra tabs is going to have alot easier time amassing currency via selling at higher prices as well because they woudnt worry about their last stash space

4 tabs start to get too small when you reach like level 90 on one character .

Not gonna scream give us free stuff just gonna say 1 premium tab for selling and 1 more default or currency tab for f2p would make a huge difference .

Spending 20$ isnt that much to ask and i'll most likely do that when i can . Hell i fucking should its about time .

This is more about new players getting a pretty big disadvantage once they've gotten later in to the game .
IGN WitchesOPnow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info