Currency Stash Tabs Available Now

"
Earendel wrote:
This tool seems so powerful that it should probably become a baseline feature for all players, maybe with less currency capacity to keep the shop version relevant.

It will become mandatory in no time for whoever wants to play the game a bit seriously. As much as premium stash tabs are nowadays for trading.

Why will it become mandatory? I've been playing daily for almost five years now without it, enjoying myself just fine.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Mar 23, 2016, 2:09:43 AM
"
I just wanted to point out that 4 default tabs is getting way too little for f2p with all the additions of new items .

You got 1 tab for maps 1 for currency half a tab for jewels and div cards than you got 1 and half tab left to sell stuff , to store upgrades and to make recipes as well as collect crafting bases.

Point is anyone with 4 extra tabs is going to have alot easier time amassing currency via selling at higher prices as well because they woudnt worry about their last stash space

4 tabs start to get too small when you reach like level 90 on one character .

Not gonna scream give us free stuff just gonna say 1 premium tab for selling and 1 more default or currency tab for f2p would make a huge difference .

Spending 20$ isnt that much to ask and i'll most likely do that when i can . Hell i fucking should its about time .

This is more about new players getting a pretty big disadvantage once they've gotten later in to the game .

Reaching "late game" for a new character will take few weeks, more than 80 hrs probably....
20$ bucks for a 80 hrs(not counting all the extra hrs ater u start doing maps/next season) is really low pice don't you think ? On top of that, you are not even obliged to pay for it, you can just stop playing after you run out of stash space.... or you are interested in the game and in this case you should fcking pay GGG some money.
We failed once, We failed twice, We must fail again!

WE'll b@ng ok?
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Why not just raise the stack quantities game-wide for the items? People have been complaining about this for years. The only thing I can think of is you're hurting for cash and need to make people pay more.

Clever! You worked out the basics of economics.

The game is free to play. The extras are what pay the overheads, server rental and employees wages.
~DemiDemon~

I truly believe the person who came up with this idea is a genius, and they should get that FAT promotion they truly deserve.

Excellent idea, thank you for implementing this.
Nice stash tab, but this should've been currency invetory tab for everyone made long,long,long,long,long time ago.
Damn... prepare for unprecedented cash tsunami !
"
I just wanted to point out that 4 default tabs is getting way too little for f2p with all the additions of new items .

You got 1 tab for maps 1 for currency half a tab for jewels and div cards than you got 1 and half tab left to sell stuff , to store upgrades and to make recipes as well as collect crafting bases.

Point is anyone with 4 extra tabs is going to have alot easier time amassing currency via selling at higher prices as well because they woudnt worry about their last stash space

4 tabs start to get too small when you reach like level 90 on one character .

Not gonna scream give us free stuff just gonna say 1 premium tab for selling and 1 more default or currency tab for f2p would make a huge difference .

Spending 20$ isnt that much to ask and i'll most likely do that when i can . Hell i fucking should its about time .

Indeed you've been playing free for over three years. Us supporters have been paying for that, hope you enjoy it.

"
This is more about new players getting a pretty big disadvantage once they've gotten later in to the game .

If they get 'later in the game' then they can make the decision to pay a little for something that they've been enjoying enough to get that far through.
~DemiDemon~

Now that is a USEFUL FEATURE! :)
OH MY GOD the currency stash tab is amazing!

Now do a map stash tab, that sorts the maps by tiers, has a button to upgrade those with 3+ to the next tier and displays the applicable currency items for map upgrades such as chisels etc that you have in your currency stash tab.
Sweeeeeet!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info