Currency Stash Tabs Available Now

Guys, I think the main reason why it is priced higher is because of the potential loss of sales of stash tabs. Looking at it, I think it would save me at least 4-5 stash tabs. Not to mention, the ease of organization.
More and more QoL fixes that should be naturally available are being added as payment options.

First trading, now a currency tab, what next? When we have the option to lower graphics and simplify particles, are those going to be behind a paywall too? And at $7.50 as well.

Should just change it so you can turn a premium tab into a currency tab, but of course they wont.

Another initially hyped post turned into a depressing "oh I gotta pay for it" just like the trading options.
We need a tackle box stash tab too. Storing all our fishing rods, albino feathers, bait, etc in one convient tab.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
I noticed you have... no regrets.
i dont play this game any more but i still bought currency stash tab :D
Last edited by Evilriver on Mar 23, 2016, 12:32:47 AM
What sort of statistics do these stash tabs provide your team?
This is great, now when we gonna have the @ Sale Stash Tab @ >>???? >D
nice GGG
I'm curious. Would it be possible to trade in some spare premium stash tabs (however many would match the value) for a single currency stash tab?
Last edited by carkasjak on Mar 23, 2016, 12:57:37 AM
"
darkwolf7786 wrote:
More and more QoL fixes that should be naturally available are being added as payment options.

First trading, now a currency tab, what next? When we have the option to lower graphics and simplify particles, are those going to be behind a paywall too? And at $7.50 as well.

Should just change it so you can turn a premium tab into a currency tab, but of course they wont.

Another initially hyped post turned into a depressing "oh I gotta pay for it" just like the trading options.

Indeed, having to pay for a QoL of life feature in a F2P game, what a travesty!
What's the next step after that? Having to pay for games?! God... blame it on all those entitled developers hopping to make some money out of their work, silly them!

Anyway, great addition that wasn't even hyped or announced, very good job!
I was keeping 2 tabs of carefully organized currency, that will save me so much time from now on.

Good job GGG!
Very nice!

But I think the currency items should only use a few rows at the top with the rest of the space free for non-currency items (assuming technically feasible ofc.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info