Currency Stash tabs: Pictures don't match up

For most of the slots, if not all, the picture doesn't match up to the item when you socket the item into them. For most of them, it's not a big deal, however it really really badly bugs me with the alteration shards. It's also quite noticeable on the Armourer's scrap socket. And a little noticeable on the orb of alteration, blacksmith's whetstone, chromatic orb, and even the scroll fragment and cartographer's chisel sockets. Plus there's some weird extra thing on the bottom of the stash tab pic for orb of fusing. Seems totally random. And why on Earth are so many of the stash tab pictures of the currency smaller than the picture of the stack of currency themselves? Especially the chaos orb. Seems useless to me, why can't they just be the same picture at the exact same place? If you could throw these fixes into the next patch, it would make me so happy, and IMO make the currency stash tab look vastly more professional. Thank you!

Oh and while I'm knit-picking, can I bring up the random little dot (maybe 5 pixels?) on the bottom of the sprite for blessed orb? Seems especially noticeable when they're socketed into a currency stash tab. You probably won't change that and that's fine. Not nearly as bad as the unalignment of currency pictures on the currency stash tab.

Other than that though, I actually really like the idea of the currency stash tab, and don't regret buying one!

And I know what you're thinking
Yes, I am diagnosed with OCD
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2016, 7:15:49 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Are you talking about the slots when they're empty?

The icon seems to move a little when placing currency in and out of it, is that what you are talking about when you mean misaligned?

otherwise, I have no idea what you are talking about, currency icons in the inventory or other tabs look the same that those of the currency only tab...

maybe you are experiencing a glitch? post a screenshot of your tab?
Last edited by Coal48 on Apr 7, 2016, 7:16:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info