[2.2 PHC/Video] Dual Curse CoC Cyclone Trypanon/Scolds Bridle Juggernaut - perma IC

Can we play with Tabula for ever ? till lvl 80+ ?
hey id like to thank you for posting this build I was about to quit playing and thought what the hell ill try this out. Turns out this build is reaaaally good, im currently lvl 93 in hardcore pirahna league and haven't even come close to dying yet.

Couple things that I'm doing differently;

1) using shackles of the wretched.

This is the only real way of increasing the duration of IC since increased duration only boosts the BASE duration of 0.4 seconds. You can get like 6+ seconds of IC with this and don't need to waste any other links to make it last permanently.

Im using curse on hit + blade vortex to apply the curse (synergy with aoe and skill duration nodes).

Im also using a corrupted +1 curses necklace to apply the temp chains to enemies which is proving to be worth the investment.

2) VMS

This is too good to pass up imo. at this point VMS actually does more damage than shock/frost nova. It completely shreds any bosses in just a few seconds, and with temp chains/duration nodes, it can be up 100% of the time. The skill is just way too good with scolds, and also gives about 1k armor for free!

Currently it lasts 21.80 seconds + 36% longer from temp chains = 30 seconds.

3) flasks

Im using Ruby to negate fire reflect damage, plus fire is the hardest hitting element anyway so it increases all around survivability.

Also using Atziris promise to help with reflect and negate more of monsters ele resistance.

With witch flask nodes and temp chains, flasks are always on, and more effective.

Heres my current gear

Spoiler

really cool build dude, im gonna see how far I can push my character to.

Very nice build, good interaction idea

But there's one thing, headhunter + scold + trypanon + carcass jack 6l are far from 2 or 3 ex .
"
thyraa wrote:
Can we play with Tabula for ever ? till lvl 80+ ?

Basicly yes but I would recomend getting a 5l Carcass Jack, they are not that expensive this league.

"
Yogurt8 wrote:
hey id like to thank you for posting this build I was about to quit playing and thought what the hell ill try this out. Turns out this build is reaaaally good, im currently lvl 93 in hardcore pirahna league and haven't even come close to dying yet.

Couple things that I'm doing differently;

1) using shackles of the wretched.

This is the only real way of increasing the duration of IC since increased duration only boosts the BASE duration of 0.4 seconds. You can get like 6+ seconds of IC with this and don't need to waste any other links to make it last permanently.

Im using curse on hit + blade vortex to apply the curse (synergy with aoe and skill duration nodes).

Im also using a corrupted +1 curses necklace to apply the temp chains to enemies which is proving to be worth the investment.

2) VMS

This is too good to pass up imo. at this point VMS actually does more damage than shock/frost nova. It completely shreds any bosses in just a few seconds, and with temp chains/duration nodes, it can be up 100% of the time. The skill is just way too good with scolds, and also gives about 1k armor for free!

Currently it lasts 21.80 seconds + 36% longer from temp chains = 30 seconds.

3) flasks

Im using Ruby to negate fire reflect damage, plus fire is the hardest hitting element anyway so it increases all around survivability.

Also using Atziris promise to help with reflect and negate more of monsters ele resistance.

With witch flask nodes and temp chains, flasks are always on, and more effective.

Heres my current gear

Spoiler

really cool build dude, im gonna see how far I can push my character to.

Looks awesome dude keep it up! :D

"
hcgneophyte wrote:
Very nice build, good interaction idea

But there's one thing, headhunter + scold + trypanon + carcass jack 6l are far from 2 or 3 ex .

Well yhea, the 2-3 ex estimate was made when I started playing it with 5l Carcass Jack and Scolds as the most expensive items. Now Iam kinda pushing the limits with it and it got slightly more expensive :)
A Headhunter however scales extremly well with this but sadly also increases the lag :/
Dropped the selfcast IC as its kind of pointless and went 4L VMS for bosses. Straight raping. I highly recommend 4L VMS it makes things much easier.

ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Dropped the selfcast IC as its kind of pointless and went 4L VMS for bosses. Straight raping. I highly recommend 4L VMS it makes things much easier.

Yes the 4L VMS is certainly very strong, one of the main reasons why Iam not running it is that its to laggy for me :/
edit
Last edited by aitalar on Apr 5, 2016, 3:27:20 PM
Really wanna try out this build, but there's any leveling tree progress? I always struggle to where I should go first.
"
germano003 wrote:
Really wanna try out this build, but there's any leveling tree progress? I always struggle to where I should go first.

Go straight up to the area + elemental damage nodes, you should reach them around lvl 31/32. Keep spare points for Elem. equilibrium and overload for when you get lvl 40 and just mix hp with dmg
"
aitalar wrote:
"
germano003 wrote:

Go straight up to the area + elemental damage nodes, you should reach them around lvl 31/32. Keep spare points for Elem. equilibrium and overload for when you get lvl 40 and just mix hp with dmg

Added Skill Tree for LvL 41 with 2 Ascendancy Points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info