[2.2 PHC/Video] Dual Curse CoC Cyclone Trypanon/Scolds Bridle Juggernaut - perma IC

"
Hi thanks for your awesome build !
I'm using it and loving it atm but I'd like to know something to maybe improve it or know if I'm wrong : Why not use any golem like flame golem for example, it's good for our elemtal equilibrium as it does fire damage and it adds 17% increased damage so why don't use it ?

And you confirm the use of the belt "Soulthirst" is not good because I don't have much currency to pay Headhunters and I'm considering using that belt if it's useful in anyway or maybe I'd better use a rare belt ?

Thanks in advance !

Iam not saying Soulthirst is bad, I just dont like it for this build in generall since I use all my flasks frequently(I try to get permanent up time on all Utility Flasks) so it kinda makes the Soulthirst effect not that usefull, if you want to adapt this built to the belt just use a different Flask set up with maybe some increased duration on Flask Duration if you can and it could work out.

"
SassyBeard wrote:
this build is so much fun! the only time I've died was from not paying attention to mob mods (big group of exploding balls)

Spoiler

Here is my gear, my spells aren't as damaging as yours, I think they're at around 2.4k dps right now.

Also, would these be useful for this build at all?

Not sure about the gloves, you should have enough clear speed to sustain Rampage untill the map is cleared though, question is if Rampage ends if you lose Endurance Charges to Immortal Call ?

"
Isdp wrote:
Do you think Doedre's scorn can replace the helmet for an even more budget version ?

I think Scolds is quite an important item for this, but sure if you dont have Scolds it still works out, you just cant use Immortal Call in the way as its described here.
Last edited by Vendatpath on May 11, 2016, 7:04:40 AM
Finally got to lvl 90 with this build, it's so fun!
just updating my gear
Spoiler

I was thinking of replacing this belt with something else, or anything with the corrupted +1 endurance charges since I changed the tree a little bit and got all of those nodes, currently sitting at 8 charges.
my VMS melts bosses, before i would just spin around them for a while and hope they died, now I have no fear lol
Any advice on gear? my attack speed is nowhere near yours, i'm not sure why.

and why didn't you go for max endurance charges?
Last edited by SassyBeard on May 13, 2016, 6:22:40 PM
Hey there, I was wondering if this build is still viable with the changes to CoC? I still would like to try it out, but am afraid it might be a waste of time and currency if CoC does not provide enough casts anymore and only casts in the given oder of the gems. Any Thoughts on that? You think it still strong enough, especially on single targets as bosses?

Thanks!
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
"
Kinglooi wrote:
Hey there, I was wondering if this build is still viable with the changes to CoC? I still would like to try it out, but am afraid it might be a waste of time and currency if CoC does not provide enough casts anymore and only casts in the given oder of the gems. Any Thoughts on that? You think it still strong enough, especially on single targets as bosses?

Thanks!
This build is probably just fine. I don't know for sure, but Trypanon has a slow attack speed anyway. The bigger problem is the changes to Juggernaut that make perma-IC more inconsistent. You could use the Eye of Innocence amulet with a slight amount of fire damage on your attacks.

For spells, I'd recommend Vortex and Ice Nova, converting to fire w/ Pyre ring. No reason to spec into multiple elements if you can use just one. Ice Nova has large aoe, but Vortex has insane ignite damage, so I think it's a good balance. That's my advice, I dunno how good or bad it is.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Hi, does this build still work with the change to Scold's Bridle? Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info