Windows 10 Memory Leak Fixed

I have few of those crashes too, was kinda surprised with windows 10 64bit and 16 gb ram. Thx for fixing that!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Praise Kuduku!

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Just great. I even start to like the mystery boxes. Not kidding.
Great job GGG :)
yea on win 8.1 I have the:
(i havent tried this yet after the patch today)
when i change zone ->
sometimes if i have played for long (1-3 hours?) it will crash and there
will be lots of "map this .dds this" and i think it says "cannot load" or something
-> probably some memory problems with that
i have 8gb ram on win 8.1
im sure you are aware of these issues already and thats probably what you meant with the post you made
thanks!
Omg GGG i guess you didnt read the post of the ppl like me and others which stated with a new issue that was introduce with poe last mini patch 2.2d i think... We are getting disconnected / stuck or poe crashing in loading screen this occurs when we change zones or try to enter maps or visit hideout or do rotations... i cant do rotations due to that issue of loading screen... i have been missing masters rotation for past 4 days.. Your current hotfix didnt fix this issue..

Please look into this matter...
Good stuff GGG!
This is not Creation. This is perversion.
Still doesn't explain why I have a lot of crashes on Windows 7 while using the "-gc 2" command still severely reduces the amount of crashes. Also memory usage is way over 4GB (total for all processes).
How does this explain the enormous crash log from the PoE client with "mapchunk" and other errors that all seem to be pretty much the same?
Last edited by silverdash on Mar 22, 2016, 4:25:16 AM
Ok now real question.

What are the beta tests are made for during all this time before releases ??? Its time to really

Feels ascendancy didn't even got test once when i see all this problems and the apologises from chris so maybe sheeps will stop post their typical "im OK so game is fine if 100 perso arn't then its their fault"

But still performances are still low for almost 2 weeks, and the patch has been tested a while before release ? they even called Kripparian back to promote then, but they forgot to think about stability i guess ?
Or maybe they forgot what stability mean since 2.0. In fact Desynch issues never has been fixed completely, we are still almost in beta in fact.
And there are still people paying 500 USD for packs like last patch xD loooool.
Its not Crowdfunding, its becoming tardfunding.
Oh wait people will tell im rude since staff is talking via reddit or forums, "they show they are humans thats why they are so great" my top 1 lovely comment today. I still try to find if this has a single sense.

When i think again how the performance were at the release date with a top end PC, i am just thinking how people can still crusade to defend GGG after 1 months of tests, these are damning facts, and people still post "IM OK pls do nothing" while EU servers are 80% unusable for lots of people and game performances still lowest than ever.

But hey like everyone here, i should say GJ GGG for trying to fix something which should have been fixed during tests, but certainly not during the release ??? lol

Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
MisterER wrote:
Ok now real question.

What are the beta tests are made for during all this time before releases ??? Its time to really

Feels ascendancy didn't even got test once when i see all this problems and the apologises from chris so maybe sheeps will stop post their typical "im OK so game is fine if 100 perso arn't then its their fault"

But still performances are still low for almost 2 weeks, and the patch has been tested a while before release ? they even called Kripparian back to promote then, but they forgot to think about stability i guess ?
Or maybe they forgot what stability mean since 2.0. In fact Desynch issues never has been fixed completely, we are still almost in beta in fact.
And there are still people paying 500 USD for packs like last patch xD loooool.
Its not Crowdfunding, its becoming tardfunding.
Oh wait people will tell im rude since staff is talking via reddit or forums, "they show they are humans thats why they are so great" my top 1 lovely comment today. I still try to find if this has a single sense.

When i think again how the performance were at the release date with a top end PC, i am just thinking how people can still crusade to defend GGG after 1 months of tests, these are damning facts, and people still post "IM OK pls do nothing" while EU servers are 80% unusable for lots of people and game performances still lowest than ever.

But hey like everyone here, i should say GJ GGG for trying to fix something which should have been fixed during tests, but certainly not during the release ??? lol

Lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info