Windows 10 Memory Leak Fixed

Glad you guys found the issue and thanks for the public apology. Was pretty frustrated when I posted screenshots of my Task Manager readout showing it was related to Path to have my thread being locked and be told it was somehow my own issue.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Fucking FINALLY
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Question: sometimes when I change zones it disconnects after entering the new zone (it always happens in the aquaeduct, and many times in the labyrinth). Is it related to excessive memory usage? (you talk about crashes because of memory problems, but some I have seen show a dialog box, so I'm not sure if it applies to my problems).

If it was the memory problem then that'd crash with a windows (possibly saying MapViewOfFile). What's the error shown here when you're disconnected?

None. I just enter the new zone and returns to the login screen. I think it says "An unexpected disconnection ocurred" in the bottom. Also, the ping graph shows a 21 or more seconds delay (!).

Same problem. Long login screen and then "An unexpected disconnection occured". It happens when changing to rainy areas (almost all) and exterior terrain in Lab (that one with darts). I managed to overcome the problem by switching from intergrated video card (Intel HD Graphics 4000) on my laptop (Samsung ATIV Book 5) to Radeon HD 8750М. I didn't used the latter as sometimes I am experiencing very strange graphical glitches with it (different parts of the screen mix, bands).

I wanted to report another problem, don't know if it was already reported. I am experiencing HUGE lags during "lava" trials when hot and cool stages are switching. FPS becomes ~0.3-0.5 (yeah, that sucks). Sound has also too low frequency, such that my speakers croak. This becomes 100% deadly in Izaro 3 stage. You cannot beat Izaro with FPS<1.
Cool! Noticed this yesterday, game got sluggish and when i checked memory usage it was at like 3,7 gigs lol
im having some weird issue, may be related to this, i have the new patch and its only happen since then
can i get some assistance?
So will I still crash every few hours with 10 exception dialogs being thrown?
IGN @dime
A ton of performance improvements here! thanks a lot actually guys.

good fuckgin work
same disconnection issues when changing zones here. they're really painful when doing the lab
Thank you and as always you guys are amazing
"
Chris wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Question: sometimes when I change zones it disconnects after entering the new zone (it always happens in the aquaeduct, and many times in the labyrinth). Is it related to excessive memory usage? (you talk about crashes because of memory problems, but some I have seen show a dialog box, so I'm not sure if it applies to my problems).

If it was the memory problem then that'd crash with a windows (possibly saying MapViewOfFile). What's the error shown here when you're disconnected?

Hi,

The problem with MapViewOfFile is present with Windows 7 Pro SP1 too.
I have 64 bit version and 8GB of RAM. Hope the fix works for me too.
I will check tonight after work.

p.p. thanks anyway.

BR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info