Windows 10 Memory Leak Fixed

Thanks a bunch.
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
w10 here, never had problems, me lucky guy! Great job fixing it!

Could you please talk to AMD now and optimize the game and drivers for it?
Running a 280x here and partyplay just makes me sad because of heavy framedrops all the time.
My mates on 960/970 have no problems at all and i think my card/amd could be a lot faster than it is atm.

I believe in you!
Last edited by blackstar on Mar 22, 2016, 1:06:32 AM
Thanks for getting on top of this problem. I look forward to seeing the other solutions.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
I like u guys always say the truth and u dont try to hide behind ur finger , being honest is the bigest ever virtue and makes things easier for everyone.
nice, ty ggg. hope this fixes the crashes due to runtime errors i keep getting.
"Don't Tread on Me"
And what do we learn from this incident? Do not trust windows 10.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
great to hear and thanks!!

wonder if it will help today's merci izaro. Man oh man did I have some Massive freezes. I'm talking nearly 10seconds of staring. Thankfully my srs handled the job and I wasn't standing in a trap.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Chris wrote:
Thanks very much to the users who contributed RAMMap reports and other information that helped us diagnose the issue.

We are still working on improving other memory issues as well. We have some promising memory reductions that will hopefully be deployed in the coming week. These should resolve the memory-related crashes that people sometimes encounter when changing areas. I'd like to deeply apologise for the recent performance issues, and thank you for your patience. We have several programmers dedicated to performance improvements and they have a lot of plans for how to continue to improve our architecture.
Looks like the POE team gonna keep using RAMMaps from now on for every major patch lol. Anyway thanks for the major effort.

Not sure if I am the only one facing this or not, can guys take a look onto Izaro attacks? Some of them are creating some lag spike. The green skull projectile attacks fired by him create some fps drop even on Nvidia GPU. But the biggest problem is still the teleport-to-trap Aura, when he cast that aura, it creates a huge lag spike for 1 second, not enough to kill me but definitely shouldnt be there at all.
"
blackstar wrote:
w10 here, never had problems, me lucky guy! Great job fixing it!

Could you please talk to AMD now and optimize the game and drivers for it?
Running a 280x here and partyplay just makes me sad because of heavy framedrops all the time.
My mates on 960/970 have no problems at all and i think my card/amd could be a lot faster than it is atm.

I believe in you!
It seems to be the AMD poor threaded driver problem.(remember the Nvidia being lower CPU overhead?)

I dont think GGG can fix that. Best bet is to ask AMD fix the driver, which seems they refusing to address their CPU driver overhead problem. I suggest u change the GPU. I Side-grade my GPU from Radeon 7790 to GTX750Ti. Never look back.
"
Chris wrote:
If it was the memory problem then that'd crash with a windows (possibly saying MapViewOfFile). What's the error shown here when you're disconnected?

I'm having a similar issue - when I get disconnected it's with the message "An unexpected disconnection occurred", randomly when I change instances. My client.txt seems to indicate that it's a timeout issue, disconnecting me after no response for 21000ms. Traceroute to my login gateway running at the same time shows no issues.

I really love how you frankly and honestly address concerns - explaining your reasoning for why the memory leak reports weren't taken seriously and apologising for the issue is something I don't think I've ever seen from any company. Thank you!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Nice, right before I upgrade in a week!

that blue text reminds me DavidKim(Sc2LeadDev) posting on Bnet forums, bad memories about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info