Windows 10 Memory Leak Fixed

Similar issues with me... I have crashed EVERY SINGLE LABYRINTH today mid way through. It's always during an area with a lot going on: trpas and a shrine, the flicker-strike monsters and killer roombas, the lava floors... Performance lags to a crawl, freezes, and then the game crashes as if there were an itnernet/modem/router/adapter issue (which there is not). Only started happening today. The Lab was always kind of intense in terms fo loading and lagging, etc. esp. in a party, but man, today it's like it's just got something wrong with it.
Last edited by MackBesmirch on Mar 22, 2016, 5:49:01 AM
Shut up and TAKE my money! Thanks for addressing performance issues and making the game better to play!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Just want to say thank you, and I'll add a thanks in advance for when that dratted "MapView" zone change error gets fixed!
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Just want to say thank you, and I'll add a thanks in advance for when that dratted "MapView" zone change error gets fixed!
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
And this is how you admit a mistake, emotions and egos aside, and everybody learns from the experience. This is how you keep it real. Hats off & standing ovation, if you ask me.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
it wont patch... keeps getting to 43 then 46% over and over every time i try.... and then just quits...
I too am having the "an unexpected error occurred" error quite often which puts me back at the log-in screen. Sometimes even multiple times in a row. I am no longer crashing on loading screens though.

Please keep fixing crashes/errors and performance issues, I love the game, and these kind of issues are the most important to fix in my opinion!

PS: I'm loving the labyrinth!
it wont patch... keeps getting to 43 then 46% over and over every time i try.... and then just quits...

is there an external link to the patch so I can download from there???? game will not update.... ???
The honesty is laudable but I do not think everyone should ignore that the initial response is FAR MORE TYPICAL. This type of denial, "not our fault" nonsense is consistent throughout their history as a company. Being honest (1) time with overwhelming evidence stacked against you does not make you a saint.

Good work coming clean on it. Ideally, moving forward, you learn something from the initial backlash to your stubborn refusal to admit the severity of your update's poor programming.

Furthermore, the game's programming is still sub par and insufficiently optimized, so the congratulations are premature to say the least. These thanks to GGG are the equivalent of thanking firemen for putting out the fire in your garage while your house is burning down. Optimization has been an issue for years and still is.
On several occasions here on forum, users reporting memory leaks / crashes were assaulted by other users claiming that "it has to be them and their machines".

This post is a certain satisfaction and it feels good indeed. I sincerely hope that everybody takes a lesson from this. We might all feel quite clever, but we need to treat each other with respect. Even if the cause was not found, calling out other users that they are unable to "fix their rig" is plain childish.

This being said, respect to GGG team. Not (only) for finding the issue, but for communicating it with the community. I love you guys for having the courage!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info