[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

Hey Mate!! First of all, really thx for the guide, is supp!! :)

Maybe im a fool, but your ascendancy link doesnt work and i really dont know how to spend the points :(, which points i should get??

Really really thx!!
Yours build is fucking insane .damage amount is countless.But i doubt in survivability in comparison with like Champion or another armour based build.How you deal exactly with Phys damage skills ?
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
Yours build is fucking insane .damage amount is countless.But i doubt in survivability in comparison with like Champion or another armour based build.How you deal exactly with Phys damage skills ?

Personally in the hardcore two week coil + ToH has kept me alive through everything so far (ruckus t13s etc).
I am planning more life(to the scion life wheel) or more damage...

Sorry to ask, if this build 7600 tooltip is enough for uber?

then I will reroll another shadow for more life!

thank you
Last edited by hkbutubaman on May 15, 2016, 4:56:14 AM
Just broke top 25 Sabo in PSC Flashback after absolutely wrecking Abyss with some nasty mods.

Loving this build. Probably the funnest build I've ever played and I'm hoping I can stay in the top 25!

Really nice build(tm)

Wanted to thank OP for it, have been doing HC 2 week and gear is looking somehow decent

Spoiler

Top Four Sab in PHC 2w atm, pretty proud of this shield :)

Deviated from OPs build, figured I'd just share here instead of making another post to clutter, just what I've found to work in the hardcore league, by no means is it better nor the best way to do things, its just what I'm doing currently and figured I'd share after talking with Moksu.

This is my current tree poeurl.com/C6w , not much of a large difference my future plans include grabbing growth and decay, but that depends on how much more I push in this two week. What it does provide though is a shift away from added chaos damage to more upfront physical damage (59% increase to physical vs a 44% loss to chaos damage) which may scale the poison a bit better since its based upon the initial hit (10% as per http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison). Otherwise, as previously stated I think its all about what you're comfortable with, more attack speed makes me happy because whirling helps so much with getting properly positioned etc.

Personally, I don't think wither totem is all that necessary but from playing CA previously it does definitely help. I still take bear trap just because of the cd on Bladefall trap sometimes doesn't allow me to move as quickly as I like, bear trap just fills that gap.

Granted I could be playing it all wrong, this is what I've found to give me the best results at the moment.

Edit, just did this:
Potato quality twin Kaom kill (lol crit shrine) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOoSqvzj8X8
Last edited by lif44 on May 16, 2016, 10:56:01 PM
I am a pretty casual player but I love this build! I decided since it was so strong I would try Atziri for the first time around level 78. It didn't go so well, I only had about 3400 HP so I upgraded my gear and took life nodes to lvl 85 and killed her on my second try with 0 yes 0 deaths. Love this build the only annoying thing is the trap cool down. With the beyond mobs it makes it hard sometimes. Even though I have it equipped I never use the wither totem or the Cry gem, I'm lazy like that. Can't speak much for maps, I just started running yellow maps.

Overall if you don't min max the gear cost is really pretty cheap. I think I paid 35c for a bino's which was kinda expensive for me but everything else was pretty cheap. At this point I don't have much to spend on so I am buying GCPs and Glassblowers.

My gear
Spoiler

Question: Which gems should be 20% first?
"
lif44 wrote:

This is my current tree poeurl.com/C6w

That's a pretty damn solid build there. I've been sitting thinking of why it would be better to go the original way ... but I can't find any. To me this is just better.
"
sikker wrote:
"
lif44 wrote:

This is my current tree poeurl.com/C6w

That's a pretty damn solid build there. I've been sitting thinking of why it would be better to go the original way ... but I can't find any. To me this is just better.

Not sure if its definitively better or anything of that nature, I can say I've done every map outside of core with no issue (top sab died today in hardcore temp league, so top spot may actually be doable, not really trying to risk it all) with only my five link since my fusing luck is dumpster.

96-98 (assuming these three levels are the last levels I get this league) are more than likely directly focussed on grabbing Growth And Decay and the respective regen nodes (left side with it. Alternatively, may drop Heart of Oak and forego Growth And decay to make the five points needed for Thick skin for more of a buffer vs the volatiles as the ruckus comes about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info