[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

I'm thinking of making this build but instead of HP i'd go CI, 12k ES looks more safe then 6k hp tbh. Then I can Rumi for 65% block and Vaal Discipline on top of that.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
What are your thoughts on Kintsugi Exquisite Leather? Wouldn't that be stronger then belly with Acro?
"
Fizzie wrote:
What are your thoughts on Kintsugi Exquisite Leather? Wouldn't that be stronger then belly with Acro?

made the build on 20c budget with Tabula and rest self found. clearing t13-t14 maps +uber lab + uber atziri with such ease that I dont want to play nothing else. Traps are stupid OP. Also went dual curse (enfeeble+temp)with Doedres.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
This build still works 2.4 update?
Last edited by victoriusl2 on Aug 18, 2016, 7:33:31 PM
"
victoriusl2 wrote:

Without the balance chagnes no one knows, just chill for a bit until we know if double dipping or anything else is getting a hit.
I wonder would it be worthwhile swapping Bino's for Consuming Dark using the "Your chaos damage poisons enemies" to get the Kills, assuming you are using southbounds (you get fire damage from Explosive Expert which will poison due to consuming dark). This means you could switch the Coated Shrapnel Jewels for Damage/Life focused Jewels.

The Poison damage would definitely go down but the Initial Damage would probably go up because you can get 40%-60% Spell damage on Consuming dark and you could easily get 80%-90% increased damage across 4 Jewels.

Now that I think about it would probably be an issue for bosses because you loose the degen damage. Maybe an idea if all your interested in is maps ?
"
lif44 wrote:
"
victoriusl2 wrote:

Without the balance chagnes no one knows, just chill for a bit until we know if double dipping or anything else is getting a hit.

The patch is already out, what can you say?
Im currently lvl 75 and i must say that the damage isn't that great anymore since the nerf here in 2.4 "Trap's damage modifier no longer affects damage over time" So i would say that you can't do high tier maps anymore.
Just a heads up -
i'm doing life-based poison bladefall on standard with a slightly different tree, it does still work. With good/standard-level gear i'd even say its still pretty strong.
Obv. no idea how the early-intermediate mapping is with this, i've originally rolled this guy on Perandus Hardcore.

So far only content i havent done is shaper (selling guardian fragments is still mad profit)
and uber atziri (cba spending 3ex+ for a set)

All guardians are doable, Hydra and Chimera are obv. a massive pain because they are poison-immune and you do shitall damage.

Poison got a slight nerf, whats way more significant is the curse on bosses nerf.

Also the end-game goal for this build is getting a Cospri's and scaling AoE/Curse/Aura radius to the point where it doesnt actually slow you down during map clear, because your curse auras comfortably cover the whole screen. This is the reason i use a Divinarius over a rare spell dagger.

Last edited by vtepezh on Sep 27, 2016, 4:18:14 AM
I'm probably running something similar to this or to what you're intending to do.

Life-based, EV, non-crit BF poison trapper, using Cospri's and Whispers of Doom (so tri-curse). 2 curses on aura's and vulnerability on hit southbound for guaranteed poison.

Regarding Guardians, Hydra and Chimera are a serious pain. The lack of significant regen or leech makes these longer fights more difficult as flask charges become a problem and the greater length demands more player skill. In that respect, these fights are somewhat of a DPS check, and these two being poison immune ... it hurts. Even enfeeble + more life mino can make that fight rather lengthy.

Technically, though, I think Shaper IS doable. But it will probably not be the best build for it. I've only got one run under my belt with this toon, but the problem there wasn't DPS, it was shitty degen ground triggering on my part (and two wasted deaths where I mis-managed the add phase).

I'll probably try again in a day or two once I watch the fight a few more times.

BUT, I can confirm that this toon can do:
t8-12 on nothing more than 4 link deerstalkers and leveled gems. (with unlinked cospri's).

t14-15's on 5 link Cospri's with vulnerability enfeeble, and temp chains up.

Mino and phoenix Guardians on 6 link (probably fine without but longer) deathless.

Hydra and Chimera on a 6 link and very good, solid play (but consistently deathless would be a struggle).
Last edited by prescben on Oct 4, 2016, 1:40:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info