[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

Hi i try this build and hmm its nice but does anyone with 20 lvl gem can post screen with dps ? and does anyone slay uber atziri alredy with this build >?
Edit i play softcore perandus so i think i will try carcass jack istead l coil for more aoe/dmg
Last edited by Shecutor on Jun 13, 2016, 11:09:26 AM
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hi i try this build and hmm its nice but does anyone with 20 lvl gem can post screen with dps ? and does anyone slay uber atziri alredy with this build >?
Edit i play softcore perandus so i think i will try carcass jack istead l coil for more aoe/dmg

I did it with mine on PSC yesterday. I fucked up and killed first boss too far apart and wasted a lot of portals, but doing that correctly and maybe actually bringing resist flasks you can do it deathless. Second boss just kite a lot. Atziri herself was incredibly trivial.

edit: Not using a lightning coil either. trying to link a kintsugi atm, but just using a random 6l.
Last edited by BobbysBack on Jun 14, 2016, 10:53:07 PM
"
12evenge wrote:
For people trying cospri's will instead of lightning coil: is increased aoe support enough for a reasonable blasphemy range? Or have you switched the tree around for more aoe? Is the lower mana pool an annoyance?

Dual-Curse without inc AoE makes clearing much slower, because you actually have to wait until all mobs are hit. Mob hit off-screen = no poison = no dps.

DPS is obv. much better if you roll w/ Vulnerability.

I see two possible options - vaaling vulnerability/tempchains on hit on gloves (it apparently works w/ traps)
Or do a setup that enables dualcurse + blasphemy + inc AoE (blood magic on BF? Heretic's Veil and grabbing mana on tree/gear?)

Still not sure if its worth it.
Last edited by vtepezh on Jun 20, 2016, 9:09:49 AM
"
12evenge wrote:
For people trying cospri's will instead of lightning coil: is increased aoe support enough for a reasonable blasphemy range? Or have you switched the tree around for more aoe? Is the lower mana pool an annoyance?

I run triple curse (Vuln, Enf, Temp Chains) with Cospri's. You have to replace southbound with rare gloves however. I have taken both Skittering Rune and Hex Master on the tree as i have invested so much in running curses. It is insane! Loving it, currently lvl90 and it has been a breeze. i hate the mana management as i always have to drink a pot. Got used to it though. To be honest if i could have another curse that makes sense i would go quadra with BM gem, they are so powerful.

Why i like Cospri's Will:
- new item, love to test it
- very OP item
- essentially 7th link
- Hexproof mobs mod on maps is bonus for me
What i dont like in Cospri's Will:
- No HP....

So yea there are pros and cons, but if you get one Id say test it - its new, its fun.

Gear linked as people are asking. Need to change that ammy (yes +1 curse one)
Spoiler

The Q

Edit. Took a screenshot to really answer your question about the AOE of the curse. I use in Heretic's vale the 3 curses + Enlighten gem, so no AOE gems only tree nodes.
http://imgur.com/s8LUYaj

ign:Qvaza
Last edited by qvaza on Jun 21, 2016, 5:53:30 AM
"
qvaza wrote:
"
12evenge wrote:

I run triple curse (Vuln, Enf, Temp Chains) with Cospri's. You have to replace southbound with rare gloves however. I have taken both Skittering Rune and Hex Master on the tree as i have invested so much in running curses. It is insane! Loving it, currently lvl90 and it has been a breeze. i hate the mana management as i always have to drink a pot. Got used to it though. To be honest if i could have another curse that makes sense i would go quadra with BM gem, they are so powerful.

- very OP item, high evasion
- essentially 7th link
- No HP....

So yea there are pros and cons, but if you get one Id say test it - its new, its fun.
Another small cons is from the Heretic's veil that you dont have quality on blasphemy, so no increased curse effect. Then again your Curse AOE is at 42% increase due to lvl 22 blasphemy support.
If you go dual curse only I would put empower and get that AOE to 46-48% increase. That will be covering most of the screen with passive nodes. -> Edit that - that wont work like that, but will increase the curse gems socketed.

The Q

Edit. Took a screenshot to really answer your question about the AOE of the curse. I use in Heretic's vail the 3 curses + Enlighten gem, so no AOE gems only tree nodes.

How do you run 3 curse? any amulet?
"
Adhest wrote:
"
qvaza wrote:
"
12evenge wrote:

- very OP item, high evasion
- essentially 7th link
- No HP....

Another small cons is from the Heretic's veil that you dont have quality on blasphemy, so no increased curse effect. Then again your Curse AOE is at 42% increase due to lvl 22 blasphemy support.
If you go dual curse only I would put empower and get that AOE to 46-48% increase. That will be covering most of the screen with passive nodes. -> Edit that - that wont work like that, but will increase the curse gems socketed.

The Q

Edit. Took a screenshot to really answer your question about the AOE of the curse. I use in Heretic's vail the 3 curses + Enlighten gem, so no AOE gems only tree nodes.

How do you run 3 curse? any amulet?

YES! Linked all my gear in the post above.
The Q
Thanks for the replies to the cospri's will questions.

Given your apparent wealth, qvaza, I wonder if your next buy would be some vuln on hit gloves? Then you wouldn't worry about any aoe issues for the poison and you could get quality blasphemy in your helm (and maybe replace enlighten with inc. aoe to ensure cursed ranged enemies?). At least in HC that seems like a pretty dreamy setup.
"
12evenge wrote:
Thanks for the replies to the cospri's will questions.

Given your apparent wealth, qvaza, I wonder if your next buy would be some vuln on hit gloves? Then you wouldn't worry about any aoe issues for the poison and you could get quality blasphemy in your helm (and maybe replace enlighten with inc. aoe to ensure cursed ranged enemies?). At least in HC that seems like a pretty dreamy setup.

Hi, It is a good idea. I might look into it however need to find the right gloves.
Not sure quality blasphemy would work as the default one on helm is 22lvl so if you put a gem lvl20 it doesn't count as far as I know. The inc AOE will be nice though.

The Q
As long as your blasphemy is level 20, the +2 from the helm would cause it to be treated as lvl22 and override the helm's inherent blasphemy. At least that's what random people on reddit say.
"
12evenge wrote:
As long as your blasphemy is level 20, the +2 from the helm would cause it to be treated as lvl22 and override the helm's inherent blasphemy. At least that's what random people on reddit say.

Well, since Blasphemy is a curse gem, and Heretic's Veil gives +2 levels to all curse gems, logic would dictate that socketing a Blasphemy in the helm would give it +2 levels (making it level 22 if the Blasphemy is 20).

I'm pretty sure you can trust the random people on reddit on this one ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info