[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

"
lif44 wrote:
"
joern1991 wrote:
Hey,

one quick question about the ascendancy class: wouldnt be better to go for assasin in 2.3 coz of the posion buff? or ull stick to saboteuer?

greetz

I believe bex has confirmed that trapped abilities (or mined abilities) will not gain the Sin benefit (its the reasoning for the specific wording. Trying to find the post by her now.

Yeah I am pretty sure the 100% increased damage on critical strikes with poison is only on 'attacks' by 'you, so the buff doesn't apply to the traps since we aren't attacking just setting them up.
"
joern1991 wrote:
Hey,

one quick question about the ascendancy class: wouldnt be better to go for assasin in 2.3 coz of the posion buff? or ull stick to saboteuer?

greetz

When playing assassin you won't get the ability to trigger all traps at once (that comes from Saboteur's Chain Reaction). Thus taking the clustertraps gem looses some of it's attraction, and without that gem one could start considering just manually casting bladefall (without traps) - et voila: Then you can use the assassin just fine.

Obviously you'll be replacing these gems: Traps, Trap and mine damage, and clustertraps. Also, you'd need a very different tree :)
There is probably already a build out there that does this, so I won't give any guesses on what's best for this (but then you might as well just cast your bladefall via CoC).
Last edited by sikker on Jun 3, 2016, 1:47:14 AM
want to ask Fixed a bug where Cluster Trap and Minefield were only reducing trap or mine damage respectively when they should have been reducing all damage.

how much of a impact would that do?
"
a129634125 wrote:
want to ask Fixed a bug where Cluster Trap and Minefield were only reducing trap or mine damage respectively when they should have been reducing all damage.

how much of a impact would that do?

None, this was in regards to mirror arrow trap and summoning mines.
What leveling skills do you recommend for non-standard players? Obviously missing access to most of the good stuff when you're in a league. I've just been going with Ethereal Knives for the moment.

[edit] Moved on to blade vortex and ancestor totem, seems to be working for the time being. Bear Trap is also kind of fun. Even got lucky, first vaal zone: Vaal Lightning Trap. Mostly just vortex though.
Last edited by sutasafaia on Jun 4, 2016, 1:30:18 AM
"
sutasafaia wrote:
What leveling skills do you recommend for non-standard players? Obviously missing access to most of the good stuff when you're in a league. I've just been going with Ethereal Knives for the moment.

[edit] Moved on to blade vortex and ancestor totem, seems to be working for the time being. Bear Trap is also kind of fun. Even got lucky, first vaal zone: Vaal Lightning Trap. Mostly just vortex though.

I leveled with Ethereal Knives, Fire Trap, and Bear Trap until 28 today in Prophecy. Then I switched to Bladefall + Trap in place of Ethereal Knives. Once you hit 31, Deerstalker with Bladefall + Poison + Trap and Mine Dmg + Multitrap should carry you from there.

I tried out Essence Drain + Void Manipulation with Contagion at some point in the early 20s and it felt too slow for my liking. Ultimately, I swapped back to Ethereal Knives until 28.
"
serenitylost wrote:
"
sutasafaia wrote:

I leveled with Ethereal Knives, Fire Trap, and Bear Trap until 28 today in Prophecy. Then I switched to Bladefall + Trap in place of Ethereal Knives. Once you hit 31, Deerstalker with Bladefall + Poison + Trap and Mine Dmg + Multitrap should carry you from there.

I tried out Essence Drain + Void Manipulation with Contagion at some point in the early 20s and it felt too slow for my liking. Ultimately, I swapped back to Ethereal Knives until 28.

Why Fire Trap? I keep seeing it recommended but when I tried it it felt absolutely terrible.

Also, if you can only get a 3L deerstalker, what to leave out?
Last edited by sutasafaia on Jun 5, 2016, 8:50:32 AM
Currently level 75 on prophecy, looking to complete merc lab and then end game lab shortly. Was wondering about the extra 2 ascendencys and how we could use the extra points. Instead of taking 'Explosive Expert' (10% phys dmg as fire, fire pen), we take 'Blinding Assault' and 'Born in the Shadows'. If we go the latter route, we will gain 25% chance to blind which halves the enemies chance to hit us, and when combined wiht enfeeble would be unreal. ON top of that at end game lab we get our last two points which gives us blinding assault and a 30% incr dmg to blinded enemies.

I will be choosing the above I'll let you guys know how it works. If anyone else has tried this i'd be more then happy to hear how it went
I just had a Divinarius drop for me in the hardcore league. Do you think it's worth using that over a Bino's? Or is it better overall to use the Bino's and use the currency from the Divinarius towards a Lightning Coil? I have the prophecy to 5L an item that I was going to use on it. Just curious if I should use or sell the Divinarius.
"
dbush2765 wrote:
I just had a Divinarius drop for me in the hardcore league. Do you think it's worth using that over a Bino's? Or is it better overall to use the Bino's and use the currency from the Divinarius towards a Lightning Coil? I have the prophecy to 5L an item that I was going to use on it. Just curious if I should use or sell the Divinarius.

IMO binos, you don't notice the poison spread is gone until you don't have it. (was watching zeno's stream earlier today and heard him saying it wasn't worth it anymore, don't listen to him).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info