[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

"
ShadowXtr wrote:
Okay guys thanks for the reply ^^ ! i'll try that

np and ye indeed 6L is huge dmg boost as well
"
Dejavi2 wrote:
"
quick question about being an occultist over a saboteur, would you not use cluster trap with profane bloom?

nope, the only choice for a trapper build is a saboteur chain reaction is too strong you can go mine build as occultist

Not the only choice - I run a trickster trapper for extra tankiness (loads of dodge and evasion - running hyrri's ire and atziri steps plus dual blasphemy curses). Clears t15/uber just fine.
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
Dejavi2 wrote:
"
quick question about being an occultist over a saboteur, would you not use cluster trap with profane bloom?

nope, the only choice for a trapper build is a saboteur chain reaction is too strong you can go mine build as occultist

Not the only choice - I run a trickster trapper for extra tankiness (loads of dodge and evasion - running hyrri's ire and atziri steps plus dual blasphemy curses). Clears t15/uber just fine.

Sounds good I'd like to see some videos.
hey, I just started using this build. How to run 2 auras and have enough mana to cast 6L traps ?
IGN - Endoplasm
"
kot0005 wrote:
hey, I just started using this build. How to run 2 auras and have enough mana to cast 6L traps ?

Hey Im only using blasphemy + enfeeble if you mean that grace gem in my helm it was just for leveling
What are your thoughts on taking Blinding Assault instead of Explosive Expert?
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:

hey , if that 10% chance on hit works can by proc by traps that could be good option I havent tested it yet.
"
Dejavi2 wrote:
"
candoerfer wrote:

hey , if that 10% chance on hit works can by proc by traps that could be good option I havent tested it yet.

It should proc at least according to this post https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1616549

Might be better to take Blinding Assault then?

edit: Would it be possible to kill atziri with normal eva 5 link chest? or 6 link a must.
Last edited by Moksu on May 12, 2016, 1:13:01 PM
ignore this, im a fool
Last edited by Dr_Mikey_Esq on May 15, 2016, 5:30:45 AM
sup ppl?
been using this build on SC, but it modified it in order to give "more dps" using a 5L
basically: bladefall 21/20+ essence worm with hatred+atziri flask+rallying cry can shot my sheet dps over 10k, so i can do a "pseudo" 6L damage whenever i want with a cost of 93 mana
even the effect of the worm increasing a bit of the enfeeble with blasphemy cost, its very effective and dont need to spam mana pots all the way, not to mention that i dont need to spend many ex with a 6L piece

the problem is solving the resistance and life requirements without the other rare ring, so in kind the money that i saved instead of buying a 6L coil i spent in the rest of gear for life and resistances...speciallly considering my shield (with focus on dps too)...in the end im doing 6L damage with cost of a 5L, plus i can summon a golem with the remaining socket in armor, i chose the stone to reach over 200 life regen/s, it increases your chances against some bosses like the trio in excavation etc etc

the result is i can do tier 14/15 without a hitch, one shot atziri and such
i even full cleared the hall of GM

thumbs up for this build is the strongest with the highest life that i ever played
i have 5.810k life, resistances tops

Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on May 12, 2016, 6:01:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info