Cheap Prolif Flameblast, HC viable - 2.3 updated

Can you free up a socket by swapping around vaal haste and enduring cry? you could drop the increased duration in the wand...
Holy shit, that's amazing :D Now I can use my clarity MTX :D

CET Timezone
I dont open leveling links. Dont works.............
"
Cruzzz wrote:
I dont open leveling links. Dont works.............

Works fine for me too. Try open it with poeplanner/poedb?
Thanks for this build! Am using it now, and thanks for answering all my questions when I PM you, keep up the good work!

So about the Elementalist Ascendancy:

Even though the proliferation from Beacon of Ruin provides more area of effect and the opportunity for more damage is Mastermind of Discord still superior?

Should you use Mastermind of Discord with Elemental Equilibrium or without? Are the Heralds a bad choice for Mastermind like they are with EE?

Hypothetically, could you build for critical damage by dropping Elemental Overload and using a rotation of spells? I'm thinking Freezing Pulse, Arc, and Flame Burst. Or Ice Nova, Shock Nova, Flameblast?
"
Sivluu wrote:
"
Why rapid decay over less duration gem?

I'm using both.

doh. did'nt see that one, thanks!
"
bearhammer wrote:

Even though the proliferation from Beacon of Ruin provides more area of effect and the opportunity for more damage is Mastermind of Discord still superior?

Should you use Mastermind of Discord with Elemental Equilibrium or without? Are the Heralds a bad choice for Mastermind like they are with EE?

Hypothetically, could you build for critical damage by dropping Elemental Overload and using a rotation of spells? I'm thinking Freezing Pulse, Arc, and Flame Burst. Or Ice Nova, Shock Nova, Flameblast?

The radius on beacon of ruin is 9. The ele prolif gem is 12.
"
bearhammer wrote:

1. Radius doesn't stack, ele proliferation has bigger radius than beacon of ruin.

2. I don't think EE would be worth for this build considering that neither orb of storms nor warp are good EE proccers. I'm not sure about heralds but I think they shouldn't change anything.

3. Technically you could but those would be entire different builds. It just wouldn't work here as there's just no point in doing something like this.
CET Timezone
I started this build 2 days ago...and now i am sitting on a lvl 86 witch oneshotting everything while running like usain bolt through maps! I fucking love this build <3

It took me around 250+jewellers to 6 socket my first cloak of flame and around 3ex worth of fuse to get one fucking 5l. 1 hour later, second cloak of flame with 300+ jewellers to 6socket and...quess what? 2 fucking fuse to 6l it. Amazing.

Btw. the leveling phase...it was literally a joke. Lifesprig. 1-28 spark. Found a reverberation rod on docks, 3s,3l it, put in Firestorm, Faster Casting and Controlled Destruction. I rolled over everything. One cast, everything dies. This is by far the best build i've ever played in my 1000h+! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info