Cheap Prolif Flameblast, HC viable - 2.3 updated

Spark + fire trap from lvl 1, firestorm from lvl 12 to 28 or whenever you feel like flameblast works well enough.
CET Timezone
And u survive with this low eva/armor build till 99 gratz really i trying it out worry only about defensive
Which gem would you drop for a 5L?
Faster Casting
CET Timezone
Spoiler

Hello!

Any ideas about what I could/should optimize (except lvl of gems btw, on my way).

Jewels in the tree :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQLjA3UEBwSzBg4HpQj0CfYLYQ3NDlwQWBZvGS4aOBpsHM4c3B8CIbAkqicvJ-0qjStQLJwyNDWSNsU22DbpOlg62DrhPAU8LT1fRX5FnUkbSbJMi0yzTeNSU1NSVcZWSFh3XwRmVGjyakNq-mt6bRl2rH31ghCCm4Nfg8yD24V7h2WPGpBVkPqRK5eVl_SaO5rgna6f36IAplenCKyYrY2vbK-nr7e3PrzqwFTAZsT2xq7Iv89-0B_UfNWm2CTYvdlh2t3fbd-w42rkIuvu7DjsVe0870vvfO_r8B_xbPJF_gr-VP6P
Last edited by Rajaion on Mar 28, 2016, 2:15:35 PM
Hi there, how should i tweak this build if i want to go chaos version except from putting in two consuming darks?
"
Rajaion wrote:
Spoiler

Hello!

Any ideas about what I could/should optimize (except lvl of gems btw, on my way).

Jewels in the tree :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQLjA3UEBwSzBg4HpQj0CfYLYQ3NDlwQWBZvGS4aOBpsHM4c3B8CIbAkqicvJ-0qjStQLJwyNDWSNsU22DbpOlg62DrhPAU8LT1fRX5FnUkbSbJMi0yzTeNSU1NSVcZWSFh3XwRmVGjyakNq-mt6bRl2rH31ghCCm4Nfg8yD24V7h2WPGpBVkPqRK5eVl_SaO5rgna6f36IAplenCKyYrY2vbK-nr7e3PrzqwFTAZsT2xq7Iv89-0B_UfNWm2CTYvdlh2t3fbd-w42rkIuvu7DjsVe0870vvfO_r8B_xbPJF_gr-VP6P

Nothing much really. You should get dex somewhere on your gear so you can respec the +30 node.

"
frankenik wrote:
Hi there, how should i tweak this build if i want to go chaos version except from putting in two consuming darks?

Ditch lightning warp setup for whirling blades, swap fire penetration for void manipulation. Change blasph flammability for maybe blasph vuln? And purity of fire for another blasphemy curse (temp chains/enf?).
In the skill tree get rid of Breath of Flames and get Mental Rapidity. In your ascendancy tree change Mastermind of Discord for Liege of the Primordial. That would be it I think, might have forgotten something.
CET Timezone
Why do you have so much fire resist? Is it just for reflect?
Great build sir, it has been insane so far. I have always wanted to play a pure ele prolif flameblaster, so it was great to find such a strong variant of the build.

Just one question though, is there a specific reason you decided to use a 4L for Lightning Warp? I've been using a second CWDT setup with Arctic Breath - GMP - Chain, which seems to add some good survivability and helps keeping mobs in place when charging FB. Right now I have Arctic Armour in my 6th socket in my chest ( 5L ) but it could replace the faster casting on Orb of Storms if I ever 6L a Cloak of Flame.
"
Utrick wrote:
Why do you have so much fire resist? Is it just for reflect?

+5% max is purely to help with reflect, yes. And some overcap for elemental weakness maps.

"
MrMathieus wrote:

Just one question though, is there a specific reason you decided to use a 4L for Lightning Warp? I've been using a second CWDT setup with Arctic Breath - GMP - Chain, which seems to add some good survivability and helps keeping mobs in place when charging FB. Right now I have Arctic Armour in my 6th socket in my chest ( 5L ) but it could replace the faster casting on Orb of Storms if I ever 6L a Cloak of Flame.

I don't really feel like I need another cwdt setup and lightning warp helps alot with movement as well as making it easier to proc Mastermind of Discord.
CET Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info